Chapter Two!

Chapter Two:

Kuroko Tetsuya, the phantom player of the Generation of Miracles and also the one who uses misdirection in basketball, couldn’t help feeling irritated when his cellphone rang wildly and vibrated continuously beside his pillow.

He sighed and took it before pressing the button ‘answer’

“…Hello?” He mumbled and yawned.

“Looks like I woke you up, Tetsuya.” A very familiar voice whispered from the other line.

The teal-haired teen couldn’t help sitting up and getting wide awake. “N-No, Akashi-kun. It’s alright. It’s almost time for my waking time, anyway.” He replied and stood up.

“That’s what I figured. Six am is your time to wake up. I still remember it.” The red-head replied.

The blue-head who’s fixing his hair, blushed a little. “Please, do not remind me.” He murmured.

His former captain chuckled. “Alright then. Oh, by the way, I want you to go at the Amusement Park later at 10 am. Ryouta was given six free tickets by his fans and he invited us. He told me that he forgot to text you last night—that’s why I just called you instead. At 10 am, got it?”

Kuroko blinked. “..Got it, Akashi-kun.”

“Good. I’ll be expecting you. Just call me if you need anything. Bye” Akashi responded and hung up.

The blue-haired phantom player placed his phone on top of his sidetable and fixed his bed. He’s still wondering why his hair goes up even though he rarely moved side to side when he sleeps. He looked at his bed, blanket and pillow, if a stranger goes inside his room after he wakes up—he would say that no one slept in it. The blanket is still neatly lying on top of his bed. His pillows didn’t sink even a little.

Don’t say even my bed doesn’t know that I sleep there? He thought and shrugged. “Nevermind.” He mumbled; took a towel and went inside his bedroom’s bathroom. He took a short shower –whole body—and after almost 20 minutes; he went out and dried his hair first with a s pare towel of his.

His rang wildly again and vibrated continuously like a dancing crazy cellphone. It almost fell from the table—it was a good thing Kuroko caught it right on time.

He sighed and clicked ‘answer’ again. “Yes? Kuroko Tetsuya here.”

“Kuroko-kun!!!” It was Riko Aida, their monster coach.

“Ah, Riko-san.”

“What kind of greeting was that? You sound so dull, Kuroko-kun. It’s so early in the morning, you know.” Is coach grunted and sighed loudly. “Anyway, we’re having a hang out. We’ll go at the Amusement Park later at 10 am, you’re required to go. The whole team said ‘yes’ already.”

Except me.

“But, coach, I—“

“You can’t say ‘no’ Kuroko-kun. You just refused our invitation to the arcade two days ago. Kiyoshi won the lottery yesterday on the way home and got 15 tickets for the Amusement Park. You’re required to go.” She cut in.

“Um…Actually, Akashi-kun called few minutes ago and invited me to the same place at the same time today as well….and I already accepted his invitation. I couldn’t take my words back, especially when it’s Akashi-kun we’re talking about, Riko-san…”

The other line sighed again. “Now, that is a problem. Let me think of a plan…” There was a minute of silence. “Ah! What about we all hang-out together? All the members of Generation of Miracles and all the members of Seirin Basketball Club! We can separate ways when we want to and then unite again when we want to again.” She shouted.