Chapter Four!

Chapter Four:

“Generation of Miracles; the five players who excelled in basketball when they were still in Middle School in Teikou. The members of Generation of Miracles are Murasakibara Atsushi, the best offensive and defensive center; Midorima Shintaro, the miracle shooting guard who never misses a three-pointer even how far he is and can make a three-pointer even at the other court; Kise Ryouta, the miracle small forward, he can perfectly copy any moves he wants even the moves of his own current or former teammates; Aomine Daiki, the miracle power forward who is an all-around and can shoot in any form of his body, the well-known monster in basketball; and Akashi Seijuro, the former captain of this Generation of Miracles, he possesses the Emperor’s Eyes which can see very movements of his opponent, such as: sweat, muscles contradictions, heartbeat, etc—a reason why others say he can almost predict the future. All former teammates of my ‘shadow’ Kuroko Tetsuya, who was also known as the sixth phantom player of the Generation of Miracles…They may look like normal bunch of students gathered altogether, but no, I’m pretty sure there’s something more…” Kagami Taiga, Seirin’s ace, as he munched another piece of Burger from Maji Burger as he stares outside.

“Something more? What is it?” a voice asked infront of him.

He sighed. “I also have no idea, that’s why I’m investigating what had happened when they were still in Teiko Middle School to find out what’s up with them being so overprotective over my shadow.”

“You don’t have to. They’re born too overprotective.” The familiar voice replied.

Kagami frowned before turning his head.

Kuroko raised a hand with emotionless look. “Howdy.”

The red-head choked the food in his mouth, he quickly grabbed the can of soda he has in his side and drank half of it before catching his breath. “Sheesh! Say something when you suddenly appear!”

“…Something.”

“You idiot, are you making fun of me?” He demanded and grabbed the teal-haired teen’s head. “You’re making fun of me, aren’t you, Kuroko?”

The blue-head replied helplessly, “No, I’m not, Kgaami-kun. You said say ‘something’ when you suddenly appear, and since I suddenly appeared, I said ‘something’ just like what you asked me.”

His light smacked his head lightly. “I mean, say something like: ‘How are you?’ ‘I’m here, Kagami-kun’ ‘It’s been awhile, Kagami-kun.’ ‘Looks like we meet again’ before anything, Kuroko, or else I’ll die because of heart attack.

The shadow blinked before nodding. “Understood.”

Kagami smirked before grabbing the one piece of burger left in his tray before standing up. “Care to join me?”

The one drinking his vanilla shake responded, “To where?”

“Hm, wherever my feet will walk us to. I just want to enjoy our day off today from school and practice.” Kagami answered.

Kuroko smiled before following beside Kagami. “Got it.”

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-

“That’s rare of you, captain to call us just for us to be able to hang out like this.” Hayama Kotaro exclaimed and made his stunts wherever he goes.

“Don’t move too much, Hayama. You’re making me dizzy.” Mibuchi Reo scolded.

“It’s not really a hang out but it’s also not a practice day, so I may say that we’re just taking some fresh air.” Akashi replied as he flipped another page of the book he’s reading.