Number Three

"The weak fear the strong, the strong fear the fierce and the fierce fear those who don't value their lives

"The weak fear the strong, the strong fear the fierce and the fierce fear those who don't value their lives ."

Number Three

That name

That name... it seemed like the name had been a call from within the grave. 

Yes, she is Faye. She is his Faye.

How funny. Now that she's in the HQ, it seemed like his call is stronger, like everything in here had to be about him. Well, he is the sole reason she agreed to be part of this world, so it shouldn't be surprising that every bit of this reminded her of him. 

This was his world.

If she wanted to understand the real him, taking on this job was only the first step.

"Faye?"

When she paused by the entrance, Ivan nudged her with a finger on her shoulder. It promptly knocked her out from her thoughts, and she grimly smiled at her friend. 

Her name, she wanted him to say it. He had to wake up, and she wanted his first words to be her name. Until then, she would remain as Agent 00. As long as she had to be, no matter how long she had to wait. 

Upon entering the room, she stared at everyone like they were ants under her shoes.

Back to being the badass agent.

Everyone was staring back at her, some scrutinizing her with disdain, while the others did not even show mild interest on their faces.

Arashi and Ivan were right. Of course, those two, having been in the organization longer than her, had known and interacted with these other Equations for quite some time. 

Seeing them, it reminded her of the nature of their work.

To clean the world of filth.

Destroy, eliminate, assassinate.