The Deceived Ones

"To live in the past is to embrace what is dead. 
So what does that make me? The Master of Death?" 
(Agent 01 of the Equations)

BLACK EQUATION  — The Deceived Ones

He hates the world.

Justice? Happiness? Love?

What pretentious words.

Mere illusions that weak people believed in. Dreams that ignorance permitted to exist. Empty promises that humans kept on striving for. 

Rubbish. Foolish. Childish.

If in every step you hurt someone, if in every laughter there are tears, if in every choice you deprive others, how can one be truly happy? 

If desire and lust and anger reign, how can something as pure as love exist?

There is only the stone-cold reality. Just because most don't see it doesn't mean it ceases to exist.

This world is rotten. No man is an island, so you must use others as they use you. Consciously or not, that is exactly what everyone has been doing since time immemorial. Exploit and discard.  This is the way of adults. This is the sickness of society. You cannot trust anyone but yourself.

One by one, inch by inch, he will clean this world of filth. That is his duty. His use. His sole purpose for existing. 

He is an agent of Creed, and his use is to deliver the ultimate justice to mankind.