Chapter 14

Renesmee's P.O.V

The next day, I woke up with Mason's arm around my waist, thinking about last night and what we had done. My first sexual experience was unique but caused a lot of pain. Realizing I was still naked, I got out of bed and grabbed my shirt, underwear, and pants. I then put on my clothes and went to the bathroom, the cold tiles chilling my bare feet.

When I finished, I flushed the toilet, washed my hands, and looked at my reflection. I looked different, and I didn't know why.

Mason came in and hugged me. He asked, "What's the matter?"

I saw Mason in the mirror. I said, "I'm feeling different."

"You had sex for the first time, and since you're half-human, your skin is glowing,"

I examined my reflection in the mirror and saw a noticeable difference. I nodded.

"Did your parents ever talk to you about this?" Mason asked.

"A little, but not everything," I responded.

"Well, now, you know."

I glanced away from the mirror to face Mason, who then spoke. "We are leaving in an hour, so get ready, and I'll get ready also,"

"Alright," I said.

I felt eager as Mason leaned in to kiss me, our lips meeting in a passionate embrace. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulled him closer, and tugged on the back of his hair. He moaned against my lips and pulled away to look at me. "I could kiss you all day, but we must get ready," he said.

I nodded, and Mason's footsteps echoed as he walked out of the bathroom to get dressed.

Jacob's P.O.V

The next day, I searched for Renesmee. I looked everywhere for her, but couldn't find her. I worried that something might happen to her. What if he did something to her? If she passed away, I do not know how I would cope.

I stopped searching and went to Cullen's house to let them know.

When I went to the main house and knocked, Carlisle answered. "Hey Jacob, have you found her yet?"

"No."

"I hope you find her soon."

"Me too."

"Well, I need to talk to Edward and Bella."

"Alright."

I walked inside and exited the stairs, reaching the familiar living room. As I walked in, I saw Edward and Bella sitting on the couch, their faces filled with sadness. Bella looked at me with a pained expression, then walked over to me, wrapping her arms around me.

I hugged her back. "It's okay, Bella. I miss her too," I reassured her.

"I hope you will find her."

"Me too."

"And don't give up, please."

"I won't and never will. Renesmee is my imprintee, and I'll do anything to protect her and ensure she's safe."

"I'm glad."

"What are we going to do? We have got to find her."

"Yeah, I know, and that's why I'm here. But I need your guys' help."

Alice, Jasper, Emmett, and Rosalie walked in, their footsteps echoing through the room. I glanced at Alice, who had a vision.

Jasper asked Alice, "What is it?"

"I had a vision," Alice responded.

Approaching Alice with curiosity, I locked eyes, eager for details. "What did you see?" I inquired.