How To: Deal With Braces

Quote Of The Day: "When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile."~ Unknown

~~~~~~~~

Braces are a pain but some of us have no choice but to live with them. Below are some tips on how to deal with braces!:

Tip #1: Brush your teeth about three times a day because with braces, plaque and food will get stuck in your teeth more often.

Tip #2: Invest in a water pick, which is really a flosser that puts water pressure to get rid of food that's stuck between your teeth.

Tip #3: Listen to your orthodontist and do what he/she says. If he/she gives you rubber bands, wear them. I promise it will be worth it.

Tip #4: Make sure that you have wax from your orthodontist. You can place it on any wires or brackets that bother you to ease the pain.

Tip #5: Eat less sugary foods and drinks to prevent having stains when you get your braces taken off. 

Tip #6: Your mouth will hurt you because of the move that's occurring. Take pain killers to help ease the pain such as Advil, Ibuprofen or Paracetamol.

Tip #7: Be careful what you eat. Eating the wrong food can break a bracket. It can also lead to you having your braces on even longer.

Tip #8: Don't use whitening products because you will have stains from the brackets on your teeth. It's okay to have a little in your toothpaste but don't use whitening strips. 

Tip #9: From what I heard eating fruits or ice-cream can soothe gum pain so you could always try doing that when they are hurting you.

Tip #10: Don't be ashamed of your braces! I know a lot of people who've had braces that were afraid to speak or smile because they didn't want to be laughed at or teased. Please, don't do that. Embrace your braces (pun intended xD. Wait was that a pun? :$) and be confident in yourself. Just remember that it will be worth it in the end when you have your perfect, straight, pearly white teeth.

~~~~~~~~

You get to decide the next chapter!

Should I do:

a) DIY: Dream Catcher

b) Starbucks Inspired Vanilla Bean Recipes

c) How To: School Guide

d) The first person to comment gets to nominate a topic for me to do :) (This doesn't necessarily have to be the first commenter, just the first person who comments a topic)

Comment your choice below!

QOTD- Do you have braces?

No but I have to get them :/

Two updates in a row? I feel accomplished :3 Lol, I hope you guys liked this chapter! Sorry of it's a little short :/ These were the only tips that I could find and think up of. Well, don't forget to Comment, Vote and Share! I love you guys <3

Oh and not that anyone cares, but my birthday is in exactly a week! (22nd, Sep) I'm so excited because I'm tired of being 14... Quinze ans (Fifteen years) here I come! Okay, now I'm officially done. I'm just gonna go lie in bed 'cause I'm really sore from dance.

Till next time beauties! xoxo~QuiQui

A/N Again this chapter hasn't been edited yet, I finished it on my phone.