Chapter 10: Houndsworth

A/N: I decided to put my own spin on the Houndsworth section. I mean...there will still be the whole demon hound part and the Barrymore manor and all that but the dialect isn't going to be all the same. And these next two chapters or so will be the final chapters. WARNING: Get your tissues ready for the last chapter! Hehe bye~

~X~

------Your POV------

You woke up in an unfamiliar bed. Then you remembered what happened last night and you smiled and settled back down. You turned over and felt nothing. Sebastian must have gotten up already to prepare for the journey to Houndsworth. Speaking of, you got up and looked at the clock on the mantel and saw that it was 4:00 in the morning. You were scheduled to leave around 6:00. This was to ensure you made there by nightfall.

Quickly slipping out of your nightgown, and into your maid uniform that was nearly folded up and sat on the chair beside the bed, you made for your room to finish packing the final items you were going to need.

Adding the final item to your bag, you slung it around your shoulder and headed out to find Sebastian.

You set the (increasingly heavy) bag down in the hallway and walked toward the dining hall. Suspecting that's probably where Sebastian was preparing breakfast, it made sense.

Hearing the sounds of pots and pans clinking together directed you towards the kitchen.

"Knock, knock!" You opened the door and smiled as you made eye contact with the butler and blushed as he smiled.

"Hello ______, have you finished packing? If so, could you do me a favor and wake up the young master?" He didn't look back at you. He was obviously too focused on what he was preparing.

Before answered, you ran up to him and turned his chin towards yours and gave him a nice long kiss. "Of course! Se-bas-chan!" You giggled as he glared at you.

Walking along the hallways, you had to quickly remind yourself where the young masters room was.

Even though you knew the master was most likely still asleep, you decided to go ahead and knock on the door anyways. Knocking softly three times, you opened the door and called out his name. You walked over to the curtains and opened them up to reveal the darkness of the early morning.

"Mmmph...ngh..." The lump that was wrapped in the sheets stirred a bit. Then out if the top, you saw the little head of the young master pop up and look at you rubbing his eyes. 

"Mmm...Sebastian, five more minutes. It's too early." His eyes widened as he saw you in the place of his butler. You blushed as you saw the sight of your young master with only a nightshirt on and boxers and nothing else. 

You bowed as you apologized: "I'm terribly sorry young master but mister Sebastian is busy preparing breakfast and getting ready for the trip and since I was already done packing, he had asked me to take his place in waking up the young master. If you would like, I can go and fetch Sebastian....." 

"No, no, It's fine. Just get me dressed. Sebastian has already put todays clothes on the chair" He pointed to the chair sitting across the room with a small pile of clothes on it. Walking over silently, you could feel the small boys' gaze on your back which made you all the more nervous than you already were. 

------Time Skip------

It had taken you a good half an hour to get the young master all set up and dressed for the day so that it was up to par with Sebastian's standards. 

You headed down to the dining room where the earl had set off to for a quick breakfast before you guys departed. 

Thinking about the awkward situation where you were made to dress your young master made you a little flustered. "Who knew such a small boy could be such a hardass.....geez" you chuckled at the words.