Also.....Please read!

As of today (June 26, 2014) I would like to announce the production of an all new book titled 'Lucky Chance'. Here's a little sneak peek at the plot

Hello, my name's Chance. I know it's kind of a stupid name but my dad picked it out and knowing him it makes sense. Now, I know what you're all thinking.....'Who's your dad?' And 'Is he that crazy?' And to answer your questions: Yes, my dad is what most people call crazy. Anyway~.....My name is once again, Chance. I am the daughter of the Undertaker. My mum died during childbirth so I never got a chance to meet her. Of what my father has spoken, she was the most beautiful woman with the brightest blue eyes like the ocean and twinkled like the stars. She was very short. (As am I) but very sweet. I'm odd, I have one 'reaper eye' as my dad calls it and one regular blue eye. I'm not very outgoing and VERY shy. I also choose to wear glasses (with no glass) just because dad told me that mum wore glasses.

This is my story of growing up a reapers' daughter and moving to go work for the Phantomhives as their newest maid. But, I seem to be relatively popular with the kidnappers and pervy men. And I grow to have a liking for the mysterious butler in black.

Written all in Chance's point of view, I, FuntomCo. Would like to present the newest book: 'Lucky Chance'!!