Chapter 3: Maid training?

"______, my dear~" All in one motion, he turned around, shut the door, and walked over to you.

"Hello Sebastian, I was wondering if you would help me finish washing the dishes, so we could begin with maid training?" you innocently cocked your head towards him completely ignoring the seductive voice he called you with earlier. Noticing you intentionally ignored his remark, he walked over to the sin and began helping you with the dishes. Every once in a while, you would catch him looking at you for an unusually long amount of time to be staring at someone. It had only been a few minutes until you were done.

"Ok," you said surprised how fast you completed the task. You sat down at one of the small dining chairs you guessed was for when the servants actually ate dinner themselves, "let us begin with some sort of simple training right now." You stated. He just stood there and stared at you, smirking.

"Could you possibly teach me the basics behind making some of that phenomenal tea of yours?" You asked uncertain of wht he would say considering he was still staring at you.

He seemed to snap out of his daze when you finished your sentence warily.

"Hmm? Oh! but of course! it was tea you wanted to learn first my dear ______?"

He gave you a SUPER fake smile that even the stupidest person could've seen through. "Umm yeah, tea would be great....."

He immeadiatly began gathering all of the indgredients to prepare a very simple green tea. This included: boiling water so it was hot enough to steep the tea, gathering the actual green tea itself from a jar deep in the cupboard, and finally, getting together the sugar and milk he intened to put into the tea based on what you preferred.

"First, you have to make sure the water is boiling hot to make sure that the tea steeps correctly and there is nothing else left at the bottom of the tea pot."

He demonstrated this by quickly bringing the water to a boil, then putting it into a tea pot. "Next, you put in the number of people plus one spoons of tea so it has the most flavor without being too overpowering."

He demonstrated this by simply adding three spoonfulls of tea to the boiling water. After waiting a few short minutes occupied by silence, he added your preferred amount of milk and sugar and served. "Here you go Miss ______, I truly hope you enjoy." Enjoy was an understatement. He hadmade the tea absolutley perfectly to yor taste, it was almost unreal!

"Now, Miss ______, it seems to be your turn to make some tea."

He gave a small smile (another fake one, you noticed) and switced you places. You stood at the counter, trying to quickly recreate the tea as best as you could, while he sat down at one of the dining chairs occupying a small portion of the room. It was only about 7 minutes later when you finally finished prepairing the tea. You added your preference of sugar and milk (Sebastian politely declined tasting the tea, claiming he wasn't too fond of green tea) and took a sip. It was amazing! it tasted the same way when Sebastian had prepared it the first time! Snapping you out of your excited mood, Sebastian asked you a favor (you could call it a favor, I didn't know that other word to put there) that you absolutely couldn't resist.

"Milady, I was wondering if for the next few weeks, you would be my personal assistant, to help you learn how everything gets done how it needs to be done and how I do it."

He had a different look in his eyes that didn't match the favor he was asking for you. That was a look of love and passion. Of course, who couldn't resist such a handsome butler's request to basically follow him around all day!

You couldn't resist this kind of opputunity to spend almost all of your time with this especially handsome black-clad butler.

------Time skip------

Over the next few days, nothing really out of the ordinary. The biggest thing that happened was that both Sebastian and Master Ciel had left the mansion for a few days and put it in the care of the two clumsy maids, the unusually strong gardener, and the explosion-fueled chef. On the first day they left, everything stayed the same. Chores still got done (maybe a little slower than usual) but still as efficient as normally. Expecting them to be home late the next day, you prepared a magnificent dinner for the young earl (including Earl Grey tea, prepared how Sebastian taught you) and the dining room cleaned and neat for your master's arrival.

------Time skip------

"Sebastian, get dinner prepared" you heard the familiar, cold voice that belongs to the thirteen year old boy.

"Yes, my lord. Consider it done." Sebastian started towards the kitchen but when he opened the doors, he saw you standing there, bowing your head with a magnificent feast you had specially prepared for the young masters arrival.

"..." Sebastian just stood there in awe. " ______, you did this?"

"Yessir!" You looked up at him with a mixture of hopefulness and fear that you had prepared every part of the meal correctly. You bowed at him once more. "Would you like me to serve it to the young master or should you do it Sebastian?" You looked at him again. A look of awe still plastered on his face, you bowed deeply once more.

"No worries ______, I will serve this in the dining hall and bring the young master down here to eat." Sebastian said. His face had calmed down but the way his eyes looked at you, you could tell he was exceedingly impressed with your work.

As he left. You thought something to yourself. I never realized how handsome and sweet Sebastian is!! He is the perfect man!! I can't believe that I'm starting to develops a crush on my boss! My BOSS of all people!! But he's soo dreamy and handsome!

Woah. Where did that come from?

As you snapped out of your trance, master Ciel walked into the dining hall and sat down at the head of the table.

"My lord, Sebastian, what's the occasion for you to serve me such a feast?" He questioned. A slight hint of pure curiosity edged his voice.

"Young master, I did not prepare your dinner this evening. It seems as if miss ______ prepared it for you tonight." He glanced over at you. As he did so, you caught a glimpse of a pink-ish color on the rim of his irises.

"Very well then, ______, you are dismissed. Although, after dinner, come up to my office. I want to ask you a few things." He turned to you. You jumped a bit from the oddity of the request but agreed with him otherwise.

"Yes young lord. I won't be late!" You turned your back from them. You walked into the kitchen to begin washing the overload of dishes you used to make dinner that evening. It was going to take you a while.

It was about ten to fifteen minutes later when you heard the kitchen door open and close. Accompanied by the lovely sound of the butler in black.

"______~ my dear......the young master is calling for you now. Don't worry about the rest of the dishes my lovely! I will take care if them...." He walked up to you.

Grasping your chin between his thumb and index finger, he pulled it up close to his face.

"When you are done with the young master, come back down and we shall play a little game~"

_______________________[A/N]_____________________

Hey everybody! As you can tell, Chapter 3. I have delayed this because it turned out my wrist was fractured so I couldn't do almost anything.

Remember-this is my very first fanfiction I've ever written so.....

And special thanks to Nymira_Firecave! Have a good (early) Mother's Day and Memorial Day! (My 13th birthday is on May 28!!!)