Chapter 2: The Newest Addition

You had stayed up in your room all day. Not letting anybody in except to either deliver something or to serve tea. Even then you didn't talk to anyone. As the day passed on, you grew more weary and fatigued. After sometime of thinking you noticed the sun start to set and began to become sleepy.

You quickly changed out of your uncomfortable dress and into your nightgown. Laid your head down on your pillow and fell I to a dreamless unconsciousness.

___________________________________________________________________

Thankfully, you woke up in the same bed you fell asleep in, not knowing what lurks around such a huge manor at night, you seemed to have accomplished quite a feat.

Knock, knock!

"Come in....." You said with an almost in audible groggy mumble. You sat up in your bed as the bedroom door creaked open slightly.

"Miss ______, may I come in?" The voice sounded familiar but since you were still sleepy, you couldn't pinpoint the face that matched that voice.

"Might as well...." You responded. You looked towards the silhouette walking across the room to the bed. You then realized who it was.

"Sebastian?! What are you doing here at this hour?" You glanced at the window for proof that it was much too early but found that they were shrouded by curtain. You laid back down in the bed when he approached you. He walked past the bed towards the curtains, he opened them very swiftly and trend back to you.

"Milady, as you can see, it is not as early as you would like to think it is. As a matter of fact, the young master is already up." He just stood there with a small smirk creeping onto that gorgeous face of his. You quickly-very clumsily I might add-got up off the bed and starting looking for a dress to wear. All the while, Sebastian is still standing in from of the windows waiting for any sign of a command or request.

After only a minute or two, you found a very beautiful simple dark red dress, with a black lace fitting the underskirt and lining the bottom. Along with the dress you found the perfect set of black heels to go with it. Not realizing what you were doing, Sebastian interjected our thoughts much to your surprise.

"Miss ______, it's only proper for a woman to wear a corset underneath her chosen outfit," he started. He swiftly made his way to the wardrobe and found a simple black corset, "here, it seems

I have found one that will do. Now miss, please undress yourself and turn around so I may put this corset on you. Don't you worry miss, I will not see a thing." And with that, you turned around and started with the corset.

It took you about 5-6 minutes just for the first three rows. "Ok, you have three rows to go-" Sebastian started but, you interrupted him with an exasperated "Only three??? Ugh this is literally killing me!!!" You sucked in a breath awaiting the last three rows to pierce your chest. "Milady, it will only hurt more if you hold in your breath." You let out a small sigh still only wishing he would hurry and and finish tying the goddamn corset. "On three, I will attempt the last rows all at once. Ok, 1...2...3!"

-------Time Skip!-------

You made your way down the exceptionally long corridor. It struck you as odd that the butler wasn't showing you to the dining hall considering you've never been in this particular house before let alone a mansion at all!

After what felt like several minutes, you finally found the stairs leading directly to the dining hall. You slowly started to walk to the hall, fearing that it was the wrong room and you would run into someone (or something!) exceptionally unpleasant.

You approached two magnificently tall double doors. You opened them unsure of your whereabouts. The very first thing you saw was the butlers' beautiful crimson eyes.

"Welcome Miss ______. We were uncertain you knew your way to this dining hall. As a matter of fact, I was about to go and check on

you.

You sat down at the dining table and Sebastian served the most lovely dinner! "Tonight, we have a magnificent roasted chickpea curry with an assortment of indigenous Indian rices. "Thank you Sebastian, you are dismissed for now, I will call for you when I am ready to retire." Ciel waved a hand to dismiss Sebastian.

The both of you extremely enjoyed your meal. Although Ciel didn't show it, the way his eye sparkled when the piece of food hit his tastebuds. You felt extremely awkward just sitting there, waiting for the young lord to finish his meal.

With a last lick of the fingers, and a push-away of the plate, he began conversing.

"I am aware that you now have no home," it was becoming very apparent that he had too much on his young mind to worry about than your history and where you came from, "and no family to back you up. So, I will come up with an offer. You will stay here at my manor and serve as the second maid of this household, you will be paid a certain amount every other week in return for your services to my manor." He sounded extremely bored and as if he wasn't taking any shit from anyone.

"Of course young master!! I would love to serve you in exchange for shelter, family, and friends!" You gave him a big cheesy grin and got up to bow. "As a matter of fact, I will go ahead and clean up after the young maste-"

"My lord, you called?" Sebastian opened the double doors you had your back to. So excited in the fact that you were now working as a maid under The Ciel Phantomhive, you didn't seem to notice the butler coming to the room.

"Yes Sebastian, I believe our new maid here," he makes a lazy hand gesture your way, "is going to clean up after dinner tonight."

"Oh? Is that so? So you will end up staying with us after all? That sounds great" he gave a quick smirk before he opened the door for the young master and led him out. He turned around really quickly and whispered something into your ear, "Even if you get finished washing dishes before I arrive back down here, stay here and wait for me, we need to have a little chat about how I run this manor and your expectations of behavior." You thought he might've been trying to sound stern and strict, but it came off as more of a seductive whisper than you (and he) expected it to.

He blushed oh so slightly and hurried out the door. You sighed slightly and turned around to find few dishes on the table. 'Oh if I only have to wash these, it shouldn't be a problem right?' You thought. You turned slightly to find a doorway which must lead towards the kitchen area. Pwhat you found in there extremely pissed you off.

As you stood in the doorway, you turned you head and saw the sink liked at least three-feet high with dirty dishes, obviously used to prepare dinner. You sighed and knew you were going to be there for a while.

You had only been washing dishes for a minute amount of time, when you heard the door creak open, "______, my dear-"

___________________________________________________________________

CLIFFHANGER! Well, sort of......hehe. I dedicate this chapter to Nymira-Firecave: my friend on Wattpad and in real life :)

Remember: I own none of black butler, but, You're owned by Sebby! <3