Chapter 1: Discovered

You sit down on the curb turning into the main part of London. It's starting to get dark and you really don't want to spend another whole night sleeping on London's dirty streets being stepped on by filthy people.

What did I do to deserve this God? What did I do?

That's the thing, all you remember was waking up in a garbage can on the streets of London. You don't remember anything about your past whatsoever. Not your family, friends (if you had any) nothing. As you were about to lay your head on a pile of garbage, a strangly tall-looking man approached you.

"Hello miss, If you dont mind me asking, what are you doing laying in a pile of garbage?" He just looked at me through two beautiful crimson eyes.

"U-umm, that's what I have been trying to figure out for the past two days-" You say being interrupted by another unknown voice.

"Sebastian! Cmon!" You heard a younger boy yell. Not knowing who that voice came from, you sat your head up to see a very young boy staring at you through two, no, one bright blue eye.

"Sebastian, what are you doing over here?" The boy asks.

"Oh sorry young master, I was just wondering if we could take this young lady back to the manor and maybe see if we can find her family." The man apparently named 'Sebastian' said.

Young master? Is this guy a butler to this little boy? I guess the boy does look like he belongs to nobility.....

The boy looked down at you and sighed, "I suppose so, but let's get going Sebastian" The boy turned on his heels and started for the carriage that as parked not too far down the street. the next thing you know, you're being picked up by the very handsome butler. He carries you to the carriage and sets you down before opening the door and helping the boy in.

Man, I feel too dirty to get inside this carriage. "Are you sure I can get in this carriage?" You question.

"Yes miss, you're fine, just come and sit by me. We will be at the Phantomhive manor shortly." Sebastian said with a small smile. The boy just sat on the opposite end of the carriage looking out the window, he looked exhausted.

I am so tired, exhausted really, I will just lie down and take a quick nap until we get there. You laid your head down on the Butler's shoulder, not knowing you had done so, you fell fast asleep.

---------------Time Skip---------------

You finally woke up in a bed, not fully awake yet, you looked around abd saw that you were in a huge queen-sized bed with beautiful silken sheets. Then, you looked down. You gasped, the nightclothes you were in was absolutly amazing. It was a nightgown, an off-white with dark navy blue flowers and patterns embroidered into the fabric, lined with a blue lace trim and about knee-length alone made you feel like royalty. Snapping out of your amazement, you heard a knock on the bedroom door.

"C-come i-in" was all you could muster.

"Good morning young lady. You slept well I hope?" He said with an unusual amount of enjoyment in his voice.

"Uh, yeah I did." You hesistated before saying anything else "This place is magnificent!" You said with an excited gleam in your eye.

"Well, I am glad you like it, the Phantomhives here strive for hospitality" he said bowing his head. You noticed he had been holding his head there for a while.

"No, no sir, no need to bow, I will be leaving now!" you said once realizing you were probably keeping him from his other duties around the household. "Milady, it's fine, go get dressed and I will be back to get you to take you to breakfast." He turned through the door and left.