Chapter 6: Relationship Problems?

Beginning A/N~ I am soooooooo sorry about not updating.....I have been so busy that it's not even funny......anyways no more excuses 

Go Read.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

------Your POV------

Sebastian told you about the case. And not to his surprise. You were most definitely not happy with the circumstances you would be placed in.

"So, let me get this straight. You're telling me, I'm going to have to be kidnapped by some perverted angel and hope that you guys can find me in time to be sold?"

"Yes Miss______. Unfortunately that is the case" Sebastian looked at me while we walked along the corridor.

Making preparations to attend a ball later that night was going to take time, so you and Sebastian began by telling the rest if the servants to get dressed and ready. 

Once you were done, Sebastian bid you a goodbye for the time being as he went and got the young master ready for the ball.

It took you a while to make your way down to your room. For two reasons mainly 1) Your room was located in the back of the house in the basement since you were an unexpected surprise addition to the Phantomhive Estate and that was the only available 'maid quarters'. -This statement aggravated you mostly because your room was really no bigger than one of Ciel's closets. Only large enough to inhabit a small bed and a small dresser-. And 2) You walked slowly, contemplating the case you were suppose to be completing. 

When it seemed as if ages went by before you finally reached your room. Passing by the servants' quarters, you overheard Bard talking to Finny: "Ya' know Fin, I betcha' that ______ will look stunnin' in her gown." The low voice spoke followed by a smaller, higher pitched one: "Yeah! She will!! It's too bad that she has to waste her night by being kidnapped by some horrible man!" You smiled to yourself. You didn't realize how much the other servants actually cared for your well-being. 

Opening your bedroom door you saw the supposed 'beautiful' gown and saw that it lived up to it's title. 

The gown was the most magnificent color of turquoise that you had ever seen. The bosom of the dress was covered in shiny diamonds while the rest of the dress beautifully flowed down the rest of your body. Unfortunately, you knew there was most likely a corset going to be involved in the process. 

As if right on que, Sebastian appeared in your doorway and offered to help you put your dress on.

------Time Skip------

You took Sebastian's hand into the carriage. Since all the servants were required to attend this ball, Sebastian had somehow convinced little Tanaka to drive the carriage you, Ciel, and Sebastian inhabited so you guys could talk about the plan when you arrived at the ball. 

Sitting next to Sebastian, you sighed. He looked over (And down at you, you were surprisingly short!) at you and put his long arm around your shoulders. It stayed that way for quite awhile now. Ciel had ignored his Butler's display of affection as he continued to discuss the plan for that night.

"So, ______ as soon as we get there, you're going to have to separate from us-" You nodded and looked over at Sebastian as he displayed a slight frown at the statement. "-and go and try to find and seduce the Viscount." Ciel looked over at you whilst you just nodded and began to look out the carriage window.

You spent the next thirty minutes in silence. Mentally preparing yourself for this kidnapping.

After another ten minutes, the black-clad butler you sat next to spoke up: