Chapter 6: Wake Up!

Chapter 6: Wake Up!

Niall's POV

When I awoke I saw Liam, Louis, and Haz but no Zayn. Then I heard my phone go off. I dug in my pocket to get it , the other lads phones were ringing as well. Harry opened his first, read the message and sank to the floor. When i got mine out I saw it was a text from Zayn. " I'm sorry guys I didn't mean for Niall to get hurt because of me that's the last thing I wanted to happen and you're right Liam it is my fault I'm sorry Tell Niall I love him and I love you lads too. " I read aloud. Liam looked at me, almost pleased.

" Liam what did you do? " I demanded. Suddenly my phone vibrated and I saw that it was Zayn. I answered it hurriedly and I could only hear the sounds of him Breathing. " Guys we have to go now. " I said jumping out of bed and sprinting to the door. I got to the car realizing I didn't have the keys and that I had to wait for the lads. Luckily they hurried out after me and jumped into the car. Driving like mad we arrived home in a matter of minutes. I could see Zayn's light on and I ran to the door up the stairs. Zayn's door was shut and locked but luckily I had a bobby pin that would get it open. I pulled it out, unfolded it , and stuck it in the door. I heard the lads come in from outside and thunder up the stairs. When I finally opened the door the first thing I saw was Zayn, next to a bottle of extra strength sleeping pills, clutching the dogtag. He was asleep but his breathing was slowing and I realized he had overdosed on sleeping pills. Frantically I ran to him and pulled my phone out. " Zayn? Zayn wake up! Please!" I dialed 911 as I started compressions on his stomach.

" Hello what is your emergency?" The operator asked.

" My boyfriend overdosed on sleeping pills! We need an ambulance! " I screamed terrified that they wouldn't get here in time and I would lose him.

" Okay, what is your address we will dispatch an ambulance right away. "

She said calmly. I was amazed that she was not freaking out.

" 488 Plantation Drive! Hurry!" I said. Louis and Haz walked into the room in time to see me struggling with Zayn's limp body.

" Niall what happened!" Harry said, trying to take him away but I gripped tighter.

" He thought everything was his fault and he overdosed on sleeping pills! We have to get him downstairs so the ambulance can get us to the hospital. "! I said, walking to the stairs.

" Niall let me take him, just down the stairs, I promise then I'll give him back. " Harry pleaded.Reluctantly I handed Zayn to him and started down the stairs only to be pulled back by Liam.

" What the hell Liam? Are you trying to kill us?" I asked struggling.

" Niall calm down. I promise you that after you hear what I have to say that you can go. Just listen. " Calm down?!?! My boyfriend is in a coma and he wants me to calm down?

" Fine but hurry please." I said.

He wrapped me in a hug and kissed my cheek. " I am so sorry. I was an asshat and I told Zayn it was his fault you cut. This is all because of me. Forgive me?" I was shocked but I nodded. " Thank you so much Niall. Now hurry, the ambulance is here. " I nodded and hugged him again.

I ran down the stairs and saw the pool of my own blood at the bottom. The boys were outside loading Zayn into the ambulance. I threw the door open and ran through it calling for them to wait. They placed him on a gurney and but the gurney in the truck as I climbed in. " You lads follow us to the hospital, don't forget Liam!" I hollered just before they shut the doors. I sat down next to him, holding his hand. The green heart meter was low, then I remembered earlier how when he had kissed me my heart had jumped erratically I wondered if his would do the same. Gently I pressed my lips to his and but his lip. I heard the heart meter jump drastically and the EMT people gasp.