Chapter 2: Caught!

I kissed Zayn, making him moan and then I heard the footsteps on the stairs. Zayn pulled away and turned around just as Liam opened the door.

" Ni? Are you alright?" He said. Then upon seeing Zayn and I in only our boxers redfaced and breathless, his own face grew red. Zayn stepped in front of me to sheid me.

" Liam we need you to understand. " He said wrapping his arms around my torso.

Liam came to us and wrapped us in a hug. When he pulled away, he was wearing a grin like a new father. " I'm so happy for you two! Zayn see I told you! I told you he wouldn't freak out!" Liam said hugging us again.

I looked at Zayn. " You told him?" I asked I really didn't care but if he told someone he must have really liked me.

He shrugged but Liam interrupted. " He talks and moans and dreams about you a LOT. " I blushed and when I looked at Zayn I saw that he was too. " Wait Ni, what's that on your arm?" He gestured to the cuts on my forearm and I tried to hide them behind my back but Zayn grabbed my wrist.

" He needs to see baby. Come here. Let me see your arm. " He said carefully.

Gently, I stretched my arm out, Zayn holding my other hand tight.

Liam looked at my arm, tracing the letters carefully, then he glared at Zayn. "You did this. You made my Best friend gouge his skin out!" Liam screamed.

I stood in front of Zayn, attempting to shield him. " No LiLi! I did this on my own! Don't blame my Zayn." I felt his arms encircle my waist and I ached to kiss him but I could tell that would only make Liam angrier.

" What happened to being happy for us? Mate we need you to understand. Well explain later but right now I need to bandage this. Don't tell the other lads alright?" Zayn said calmingly.

" Fine. I'm not happy about this but I don't really have a choice do I?" He growled. And not waiting for an answer, stomped through the doorway and stormed down the stairs.

I turned to Zayn and buried my face in his shirt and began to cry.

Zayn's POV

Liam stormed downstairs after we begged him not to tell Harry and Louis. Niall turned around and buried his face in my chest. I felt tears wetting my shirt but I just remembered what Ni had said to Liam had blamed me for his scars. " My Zayn" My heart had automatically started beating faster, and I wanted to kiss him but I could see Liam glaring at me so I settled for wrapping my arms around his waist. I lifted his head up and wiped the tears away.

"I'm sorry Zayner. I should have been more careful." He tried to pull away but I pressed our bodies closer and lightly put my lips on his. I tried to control it but I wanted to give Niall what he wanted. He moaned softly and gently bit my lip. I pulled away before he...before I went to far. He pouted and sucked on his lip and it took everything I had not to force him on the bed. He yawned and I heard his stomach rumbling so I kissed his forehead and made him sit on the bed while I got the chicken and the gauze. I handed him the chicken and ripped off a strip of the white cloth. Trying to cover my name on his arm I turned the piece around and moved it until frustrated I pulled my shirt off and tore off the bottom. Wrapping the cloth around his forearm I watched him eat the chicken and occasionally wincing. When I was finally done I pulled him to me again and wrapped my arms around his waist, his around my neck and we spun in a slow circle. Then I went to the bed and pulled Niall into my lap.

" Wanna watch Pocahauntos?" I asked, afraid if I didn't have something to occupy my mind I would have to resort to other things, things that would anger Liam even more than he already was.

Niall nodded and I went to put the movie while Niall situated himself. Pressing skip I made it to the bed just in time for Niall to press play. I moved Niall so he was in front of me and I wrapped my arms around his waist. He settled into me and I pulled his arm to my lips and kissed each letter horrified that he had felt the need to carve my name into his skin. He smiled and pressed his lips to my forehead. Soon, right after John Smith had found Pocahauntos I heard Niall's soft snores. I flipped the Telly off and let Niall slide down so he was next to me. My arms circled around his waist and I pulled him closer. Finally sleepy I nestled in the blanket and made sure Ni was still dreaming. Kissing him one more time, I closed my eyes and dreamt of my sweet leprechaun.