Chapter 7: Alone in a Bedroom

Chapter 7: Alone. In. A. Bedroom.

Zayn's POV

After being released from the hospital, Niall and I went up to his room and sat on the bed. Pulling him into my lap, I gripped his hips and rocked into him. He moaned and looked at me. Smiling I pushed him off of me.

" Zayner can we watch Finding Nemo?" He asked sweetly.

"Lads! Get down here! We have pizza and the newest Harry Potter!" Louis hollered up at us.

" He does know that the 'newest Harry Potter' came out a year ago?" I pointed out annoyed. Harry Potter was my favorite book series and although I love it I love spending time with my boyfriend more.

" I like spending time with you too. "Did I just say that out loud? " Yes Zayn. You did. You know we have a real problem with that?" Oh no. Did he hear me talking about the dream I had last night? " Dream? What kind of dream?" I have go to stop doing that! " Zayn come on. Let's go watch Harry kick Voldy's butt." He wrapped an arm around my waist and we walked down the stairs.

" I see someone cleaned Snowflake's blood up. " I gestured to the slightly red stain on the floor.

"Snowflake?" Louis asked. "It's cute. Describes you perfectly Nialler. Harry I want a nickname like that!" Louis said, running to Harry and jumping on his lap.

"How about Tornado?"Harry said through clenched teeth. From what I could tell, Louis had hit Harry in the balls. Niall grinned at me.

"if you ever do that to me I will... I can't do anything to you without hurting myself. " I said in realization.

"Really?That's so sweet. " He said, leaning to kiss me. Then he remembered. "If I don't get any neither do you. " He said sticking his tongue out at me.

"Then this will be harder then I thought..." Just then the Warner Bros logo came on and kissed his forehead lightly. He gasped and I shrugged.

"What was that for?"He said. "I need to know so I can do it again. "

I shrugged. "It was so you could hurry up and get better. "I said tightening my grip on him as Hedwig's Theme began to play.

"You know I might get better faster if you kiss me. " Niall said nestleing into the crook of my neck.

"Nice try. I wanna do things to you and I can't be worried about your head bleeding. As soon as you get better I promise the first thing I do will be to kiss you. " That was gonna be at least a week! How was I going to manage not slamming him against the wall!?!?

"What kind of things huh?"Niall asked fiddling with my hair.

"Secret things. "I whispered. "I can't tell you. Yet." He moaned and I was horribly tempted. "You want to kill me don'tcha?"

He smiled and we settled in to watch Harry Potter.

***A few hours later***

Niall had fallen asleep in my arms,snoring lightly and I wished he could stay right there all the time. There, he was safe. I got up,said good night to the lads, and headed up to Niall's room. I laid him down on the bed and stripped him down to his boxers. I saw my dogtag dangling from his neck and I smiled. Now he would always have a part of me. I crossed to the other side of the room. Usually we just slept in our boxers or in Harry's case,naked but I didn't think I could handle that. I pulled his ninja turtle pajamas out and turned around.

Niall was standing right behind me, in only his boxers.

"Niall! You scared me!" I shrieked.

"You were gonna take advantage of me weren't you?" He said,giggling.

"I sure was." I said pulling him closer to me and throwing the pajamas on the bed. "But now I can't since you're awake."

"Darnit. "He growled.

"Here baby you get dressed and I'll be right back. " I said leaving the room. I went to my room and finding my pajamas. They weren't exactly pajamas just a pair of sweats and a tight black t-shirt. I slipped it on and pulled my dogtag out from under my shirt.

I walked back to Niall's room and opened the door. He had snuck downstairs and gotten the pizza and he was watching the previews before Finding Nemo.

"Hey baby. Did you miss me?" I asked him, walking to the bed and sitting down. He re-situated himself do he was sitting in front of me and I snaked my arm to circle his waist.

"I just feel safe here. In your arms, I know that nothing can hurt me. "Niall said snuggling into me.

"Awwwww babe that's so cute. I promise you while you are in my arms, nothing will ever happen. " I wrapped both arms around him and kissed right behind his ear.

"Zayner if you wanna kiss me just kiss me damnit." He said. I really wanted to but I didn't want to hurt him.

"I can't Ni. You know I want to but, but what if we go to far and you hit your head? I don't want you to get hurt. Now be quiet and watch Nemo." He pouted but then he smiled.

"What if... Oh dang it never mind. " He said, picking up a piece of pizza. "You know we haven't eaten all day. " He took a big bite and I groaned. I wanted to be that pizza. Why couldn't his perfect lips be all over me? That sounds kinda wrong. But I truly don't care. He smiled at me and I could see his perfect braces but I sorta missed his old teeth. The lads and I called them Niall's perfect teeth. He always hated them but I loved everything about them. Now he has his braces and when we're in magazines they edit out the brackets. Niall doesn't mind but the rest of the lads and I hate it. It's not our Niall. It's not my Niall.

"Zayn? Are you okay?You've just been sitting there for five minutes staring at me. " Niall asked, breaking into my thought.

"Niall I could stare at you all day. There's just something about you that makes me happy. " Niall smiled, then his mouth formed a giant 'O'.

"Good Night Zayner. Don't let the bedbugs bite." he said his eyes fluttering shut.

"Good night baby. I love you." I flipped the Telly off and pulled Niall to the head of the bed. Then I turned the light off and punched the pillow into a better shape. Niall moaned and I smiled. Then finally I wrapped my arms around my leprechaun and placed a light kiss on his forehead.