Chasing Cars

Niall's POV 

I was sitting on my bed scanning through Zayn's copy of Goblet of Fire wishing I wasn't such a freak. What kind of guy is in love with his best friend and has no idea what to do. If I tell him, he'll flip but if I don't he'll find out and then he'll be hurt and I would never wanna ever hurt Zayner. Yeah I like Zayn, no scratch that. I love Zayn. My best friend and fellow band member. I only dreamed he felt the same way about me. Tired of thinking about my Bradford Badboy, I opened the book to where Zayn had finished reading aloud to me. I soon lost myself in Zayn's favorite story. 

Zayn's POV  

I ran up the stairs on the way to shower after Louis had dumped a bowl of milk on me for some odd reason. Pulling off my milk soaked shirt, I went down the hall pausing when I got to Niall's room. Niall... Even his name made my heart skip. Clearly I was in love with him which probably seemed a little strange but how could you not love the little leprechaun? His perfect hair that had just enough blonde and brown in the roots to make it look amazing. His sparkling blue eyes twinkled whenever he smiles and his laugh oh dear his laugh just kills me. Everything that boy does makes me love him even more. I knocked on Niall's door and he jerked his head up.  

" Hey Nialler. What's up?" I walked into his room. His eyes trained on my naked torso and he blushed bright red. He held up my copy of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. " Ahhhh. GoB is my favorite book. I read some of that to you but it was a little while ago. " He nodded,remembering. I pretty much fan-girled over him remembering that simple thing.  

"This book is pretty good. You wanna come sit with me? " He patted the bed next to him and I nodded. Rushing forward I nearly tripped over a notebook with PowerRangers and Teletubbies stickers on it. I picked it up and started to flip through it. On one page I saw my name written like fifty times. Niall looked up and saw me holding it then hopped off the bed and ran to me, gently tugging the notebook away from me his face bright red.  

"Oh I'm sorry Ni. I didn't see anything I promise Bebz." His face lit up and I was confused.  

" It's okay really. I shouldn't have left it out. Come on get on my bed. " He sat down and patted the space next to him. With no hesitation I hopped next to him and threw my arm over his shoulder. He flushed red but when I tried to pull my arm away, he gripped it and whispered,"Don't move it please. " He blushed even brighter as my finger twirled in my hair. I ached to do more but I didn't want to scare him.  

"Zayn I have to tell you something..." he said trailing a finger over my abdomen tracing the muscles. " But I don't want you to freak out okay?" He sounded scared but his hand was still in my abs, giving me a chill down my back.  

" What is it Nialler? " He bit his lip and I felt my jeans tighten in the front. He pulled his hand away and stood up.  

" I'm gay..." He said before running out of the room and down the stairs, out the front door. I ran after him, tripping on my mirror I had dropped earlier. Louis and Liam were sitting in the living room watching LILO and Stitch (A/N There might be a little bit of LiLo in here too) Harry was lounging in Louis's lap. I looked out the window and saw Niall climbing the tree in the front yard. No sweat. I opened the door and ran to the tree, grabbing a branch and hoisting myself up. I heard sobs from higher up in the tree and my heart clenched.  

"Niall?" I heard him try to stifle the cry but it was still audible. He sat on a high branch and I could see a flash of his bright blonde hair. But I heard the slicing of human skin and a drop of blood fell from his branch and a lump formed in my throat. Scrambling I climbed up the tree until I reached the branch Niall had situated himself on. He was pressing the x-acto knife to his skin, carving something into his arm. He looked at me, his eyes bloodshot and his face covered in splotches. I gently pulled the blade from him and dropped it out of the tree. I got onto a thicker stronger branch and pulled Niall to me, stroking his hair and rubbing his back. He sobbed into my shirt for what seemed like a really long time and when he finally stopped I pulled his jacket sleeve up, gently, and looked to see what he had done. He resisted at first but when I pulled the puppy eyes he held his arm out.At first the blood freshly pouring from his arm covered it but I got my milk soaked shirt out and gently dabbed at the cut until I could see the cuts. My heart clenched and I saw that he had carved ZAYN into his arm. Tears poured from my eyes and I kissed each and every cut and scar I saw on his arms, which was about fifty. Niall looked at me confused. I realized that letting your best friend straddle you in a tree while you kiss his arm might seem a bit strange.  

"Niall I need you to understand something. I love you. No scratch that. I am in love with you. " His eyes lit up and he looked confused.  

" You mean... You are you're gay too? Uh can I tell you something?"  

I braced myself for the ' I love you too but not like that' speech. I nodded and he cleared his throat. " Zayn I am in love with you too. " my heart skipped and I blushed red.  

"You're kidding? Oh gosh I couldn't handle it if you were kidding.Niall are you serious?" He nodded and I just couldn't control it anymore. I pulled him as close to me as he could get and I pressed my lips to his. He looked shocked momentarily but he moaned Into it. He tangled his fingers in my short hair and I gently bit his lip making him moan and I felt my member stiffen in my pants. Niall pulled away and laughed at my problem but I saw he had a similar one. " What are we gonna do? " we asked at the same time. I smiled and pecked him on the lips enjoying the way I could make him flush as red as his shirt. " Let's not tell anyone, not even the boys yet. I said" I wanna enjoy m... Oh whiz. Niall?" the blonde looked at me, his eyes twinkling.  

"Yes babe?" He actually called me babe! I felt a lump grow in my throat.  

"Niall James Horan, will you do me the pleasure of being my boyfriend?" I asked him, trying to articulate every word perfectly.  

" Well Zayn Jawaad Malik," He paused and I waited. The suspense was killing me. " Yes Zayn I will. Thank you. " he grinned and leaned in pressing his lips to my swollen ones.  

We climbed down the tree and walked as close as we could without actually touching. just before we got to the door Niall pulled me to him and pressed his lips to mine biting my lip and enducing a moan from me. Niall laughed and took my hand. He intertwined his fingers through mine and kissed the back of it before letting go.  

" Zayn , act like um you're mad at me then then go into my room. I wanna show you something" Winking at me one more time, He slammed the door open and stormed up the stairs mumbling.  

" What gives?" Liam asked groggily.  

" I don't know. Look, I gotta go get something then I'm going to take a nap." Liam nodded and I waved at him.  

Then trying to hurry so I could be with Niall I went to the bathroom and grabbed gauze, medical tape, neosporin, and a box of leftover chicken. I hurried upstairs into Niall's room. I knocked on the door and it swung open, revealing a Niall, clad in only boxer shorts. He beckoned for me to go closer. I dropped the medical stuff on the table and pulled Niall to me. He fumbled with my pants and pulled them off so they joined his clothes. His lips crashed to my swollen ones as I pushed at the entrance of his mouth. He gladly parted them and I entered swiftly, exploring the dark wet cavern until his tongue pinned mine down and bit my lip making me moan louder than ever.I heard footsteps on the stairs and looked at Niall who seemed oblivious.  

" Ni? Are you alright?" the door knob twisted and Liam Walked in.  

Uh oh....

( First Ziall. I wrote it at two in the morning and I finished this chapter at five oh five. Vote and comment )