I'm In Deep

-----------------------------------------------------

Ash pov

Ash waited by the stairs for Kiera to descend. Tables had been set up outside in the Terrance with several small lights set up all round, giving the place a soft glow. The tables were arranged around a large dance area. Most already filled as more of the guests came down the stairs to join the rest. Karla and Luke had came down a couple of minutes earlier and where seated at the front table, with Axel sitting to Karla's right.

Ash turned back just in time to see Kiera taking the first step down the stairs. She was breathtaking. The light pink dress she wore hugged her figure like a glove. The straps of the dress were tied behind her neck and the top of the dress dipped down to the valley between her breasts. The material wrapped around her body and flared out around her hips. It ended at her ankles and a slit on one side ran up to mid thigh. Every step she took showed off her soft skin, teasing him as it hid behind the silk like material of her dress. As soon as she stepped off the last step he took her hand in his and placed a kiss on her knuckles.

"You are absolutely stunning."

"Thank you." Kiera replied with a smile and slight blush.

Ash hooked her arm in his and led her to the main table. There was no place in the world he would rather be then right here next to her. Her smile reached her eyes, making those green eyes of hers brighter then ever. Throughout the speeches made and the meal that followed all he could do was think of her warm hand in his under the table. He would nod and answer the questions from their conversation but he could not keep up with the topic of the conversation as he focused all his attention to her.

Finally Luke stood up and opened the dance floor with the first dance with Karla. Soon Evan came and asked Kiera to dance and the two strode over to the dance floor. The glow of the lights cast a soft glow around her, making her look like an angel in his eyes. He knew then and there that he was falling hard for her, and fast. He didn't think that was even possible but here he was thinking of her as if she was the most precious object in the world, and maybe she was.

"Now this is a new look for you."

Ash frowned and looked over at Axel, who had moved to sit next to him.

"What are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about that ridiculous look on your face," he smirked. "Of all the years that I've known your country ass, I've never seen you look like this. Not even once when you were with Rhonda have you ever looked so lost about a woman."

"And what would you know about that. I've never seen you serious about one woman in your life."

"Yeah, yeah. I'm waiting to meet the girl of my dreams. Sweet, sassy, legs that run a mile long, a good size chest to hold, a curvaceous body, easy on the eyes, full luscious lips, and who will accept my line of work."

Ash laughed at his friends wild description. "Well when you find her I want to be the first to know."

"Laugh now but when you get the call we'll see who's laughing, but that's besides the point. I don't want to know that that angel over there broke your heart because your diving in so fast."

"Well let's hope not because I'm in deep already."

As the song ended both men stood up and made their way to their girls as more guests stood to join as the next song started. The sisters had switched partners and Ash went to Luke to get Kiera. When she saw him her eyes lit up and she smiled. Luke smiled and bent to whisper something to her, making her blush deeply. Ash chuckled as he took her hand and pulled her to him.