Chap. 15: Game Over

"What happened?" Tamaki groans as a small amout of light awakens him. The beach was now empty. The water reflected the beautiful orange-red pattern the sun gave off. "Good You're awake now!" Atsumi smiles. "Haruhi?" he asks. "Nope. It's Atsumi. Alive and in the flesh." she smiles. Tamaki nearly passes out again. Atsumi blushes and tries to wake him up again. Smaking him and shaking him didn't seem to work. She placed his head on her lap and stared at him. His face being completely upside down. She smiles, an idea popping into her head.

She moves her face close. Her hot breath being felt on Tamaki's face. Red Hot gum is what he smelt. She rests her hand on the side of his face. Her heart begins to race. She couldn't help but to blush. She was going to do it. She'd fallen into his trap. Carefully, she places her lips on his. Gaining what she hadn't expected was for his lips to press back against hers. She opens her eyes wide. He grabs onto the back of her neck, dragging her deeper into the kiss. She flutters her eyes shut again before fully endulging in the kiss. It was an innocent, sweet kiss, but with a passionate twist. Something Atsumi never felt before.

She was sure her heart would have burst sooner than later. But before that could happen, the kiss had ended. She lifts her face to see his blue-violet eyes staring up at her. "That woke me up." he said with a smile. She blushes.

"Tamaki! Atsumi!" Haruhi flags them down. Atsumi laughs, not being able to wipe the smile off her face. Following up behind her being all the members of the host club. Tamaki sat up and greeted his friends with a smile.

"Great news, you guys! Kyou-chan got the host club back!" Honey exclalims. "It was supposed to be a surprise, but we couldn't keep the good news in." Haruhi admits. "That's great! But how...?" Atsumi asks. All eyes fall on Kyouya. "I've got a lot of things up my sleeves." he says, pushing up his glasses that gleamed in the light that seemingly came out of nowhere.

"It doesn't matter. We got our club back!" Atsumi exclaims. "That only leaves one thing, though. Atsumi...what made you start talking?" Tamaki asks. "It's a long story." she says, winking at Haruhi. Doesn't that mean you broke the oaf that you made to..." "Shut up, Hikaru. Let's just keep it at that." Haruhi interrupts.

~*~

"So, you did all that to save the club? Tamaki asks, taking Atsumi on a walk down the shore. The stars comfortingly blanet the sky and keep the big cresent moon comany. The small waves in the water create a rippled image of what was above. A beautiful scene. "Yeah. I knew there was something I had to do. All the work you idiots put into this club... I couldn't let it all fall down the drain like that." Atsumi says. "And that's why I love you." Tamaki blurts out. Atsumi stops in her tracks. "That's why you what?!" she asks with a raised brow. "I love you, Atsumi. I've loved you for a long time now. I was having trouble before...deciding, but now I..." she places her index finder on his mouth and silences him.

"I don't want a long speach like in other fan fiction some people write, Tamaki. Just kiss me." she says.

He pulls her close into him and smiles. He leans in slowly, trying to create the dramatic buildup to the kiss, but Atsumi wasn't up for that. She hikes herslef up on her tippie-toes and crashes their lips together, making it seem like almost an accedent.

She breaks the love-filled kiss to speak. "And that dramatic part before the kiss is such a waist of time." she giggles. He grabs the back of her neck and begins the deep kiss once again. Both of their hearts going off like firecrackers. Atsumi breaks the kiss yet again.

"I love you, Tamaki Suoh." she smiles. "Then show me." he says, bringing her into another heart throbbing kiss.