Chap.1: Another Day in the Club!

The clock ticked violently. Every tick only growing louder and louder in the ears of Atsumi, but the time passing slower and slower with every second. The words the teacher just sound like a repeat, since she'd already taken the exact same class at her old school and passed with the highest grade of 105%.

'History is so boring...' she thought with a sigh. Her teacher, Mr. Hosshower, finally ended class with a homework assignment, which she'd already completed before changing from her original school. 'Ugh, placement week is so stupid! Why couldn't I just take the placement TEST like normal people? Nooo, Aunt Stephany thinks that a test AND a week at my new school would be socially healthy for me...' Atsumi thought.

Eventually the bell for lunch rang and she could head down to the dining hall, where she would be able to peacefully eat her small boxed lunch without any interruption, or so she thought. Even before entering the dining area, the sound of students chatting and conversating with one another sept through the door. She sighed silently and walks away before even making an attempt to enter the room, instead she goes off in search of a different place to endulge in her lunch she'd packed herself.

Her lonesome footsteps echoed throughout the scarcely empty halls as she walked. Her shadow moves with her as she continues down. Eventually, she catches herself at a room, a familiar room, at that. Music Room #3. The place where she fist met the empty-worded blonde. Pushing her ear up to the door, once again, she hears only minimal amount of chatter and decided to enter, hoping the weird blonde wouldn't be there to speak to her his "meaningless poetry" as she liked to call it.

She pushed one of the large doors open and entered the room, without being blinded or having to dodge flower pedals. Upon entrance, the room went completely quiet and everyone seemed to stop what they were doing just to look at the new girl.

"Hello, Princess Atsumi. We've been wondering when you were going to join us again. But now, our serveses are..."

"No, no, Kyouya, there's no need to kick our newset princess out like that. Come on in, Princess Atsumi," Tamaki smiled.

'Princess? What the hell are they talking about?' she thought with a raised brow. Tamaki lead her to a seat, next to him.

"So, our newest princess, after long hours of Kyouya explaining and countless numbers of google searches, I have finally come to understand your speachless nature. I am terribly sad that I'm not able to hear your honey-sweet voice, my dear." he said, his face being kissing-distance away from hers. She looks away, sending Kyouya a help me look.

"Tamaki, seems like your type of character doesn't fit our newest guest." Kyuoya tended to the look he was given.

Tamaki faded to an all white colour, freezing in his place.

"My...type...of...character?" he manages to say in bits and pieces.

"I'm sorry, but maybe we should let someone else entertain this guests." Kyouya stated. Tamaki's body is blown away like paper by a random gust of wind and lands right in front of the newest face Atsumi's seen: a short haired burnette with similar big brown eyes and a sort of lost look on her face.

"Senpai?" she asked.

"Kyouya just told him that his moves aren't working on one of the clients and now he's a little pallor, but he'll live." the twins said, their perfect harmony failing to be broken. Atsumi was quite amazed by the deep similarities the twins shared.

"It seems she's taken an intrest with the Hitachiin twins." Kyouya stated with a smirk, taking note of that in his notebook.

The two slipped away from their spot on the couch and take a spot on opposite sides of the newest princess.

"So, you like us, do you?" they ask. Atsumi smiled at their unison, but that's before she realized something completely weird about the vibes the duplicates gave off. They were completely different people on the inside, even though their outer appearance they were perfect copies of eachother. "Well, how about we play the Which One is Hikaru Game!" they cheer together.

'The Which One is Hikaru Game?' Atsumi thinks. "How're you gonna play with her if she doesn't know you guys that well?" the newest face says.

"Speaking of not knowing anyone, Haruhi, you should introduce yourself to our newest most beautiful princess." Tamaki said, putting Hikaru and Kaoru on the back burner and trying to suck Atsumi into liking him.

"Oh. I-I'm Haruhi. The newset member of the Host Club. You're Atsumi, I know. Kyouya told me about you. I'm sorry for your loss of speach." the more feminine boy says sincerly.

Atsumi doesn't know how to reply to what Haruhi said to her, so instead she flashes a smile.

"Look at them! They're so CUTE!" Tamaki said shrillingly. "I can't believe how cute my little Haruhi is sitting next to my little Atsumi! Aren't they just adorable, Mommy?!" Tamaki closed his eyes with his hands intertwined with one another as he twists his uppper half.

"You're such a creeper..." Haruhi stated, but her cmment was bluntly ignored by Tamaki day dreaming of his two "girls".

"Senpai is always weird like that, don't worry." Haruhi smiled at her new friend. "Alright, guys, it's time to discuss the next theme for our gathering. Any suggestions?" Kyouya stated. Tamaki's hand flies into the air, everyone else makes the famous =_=' face. "Yes, Tamaki?" Kyouya sighed.

"We could dress up as strong firefighters who care deeply for our civilians who were victims of a mighty fire!" Tamaki proposed dreamily. "Only one problem: who's gonna let us start a fire just so we can put it out again?" says one twin. "Yeah, that's so stupid." finishes the other.

'A theme?' Atsumi thinks with a raised brow. "How about CANDY LAND!!" a really small boy yelled from the shoulders of a profoundly tall young man. "That way we can all have lots of cake and sweets!" he smiled. Atsumi giggles silently at the young boy. 'How adorable!'

"That could be a good idea, but not all of our guests like candy and sweets like others do." Haruhi points out. "Don't worry about the theme, I'll think of one sometime tomorrow." Kyouya stopped the guys from making any further suggestions. Atsumi picked up her bag and shuffles through it, pulling out a book when she's done.

"Are you bored, my dear? I can surely change that." Tamaki whisked over to her side and sat down next to her. Atusmi stands up, her eyes not leaving her book - making the piece of folded paper that was hidden inside it's pages fall to the ground - and walked over to a chair. The twins snicker, trying despreately not to laugh in their boss's face.

"Rejected!" the twins bursts into uncontrolable laughter. Tamaki slid into the comfort of his corner and lied there.

"It's alright, Tama-chan! Maybe Atsu-chan doesn't like phonies like you!" Honey says brightly. Tamaki's body falls over and he cries, nearly drowining himself in his own tears. "I-I'm notta phony." he whimpered. Feeling bad, Atsumi walked over to the emo-looking boy and cunsulted him with a warm smile. He looked up at the beautiful girl and blushed.

"A-Atsumi..." he stammers over his words. "So you do like phonies like me!" he cried out, holding her in a tight embrace. The twins' joyous laughter stopped and they sat together, watching Hikaru play a hand-held game.

"It was better when he was emo." they growled to themselves.

Amoung all the bustle, Kyouya finds a small sliver of folded paper and picks it up, not knowing who it could have belonged to, he tucked it away and wrote himself a note, reminding him to do a little research later.