Chap. 7: Warmth of a Loving Boy

Finding herself crying in an oversized garden, Atsumi falls over on the ground. The wet grass would most likely leave a stain or two on her clothes. But she didn't give a rats ass. To cry is all she wanted to do. Her mother is all she wanted. To bring her back, oh, the things she would do. Thinking to herself, there couldn't possibly be anything to make her feel better. Not even-

"Atsumi?" a familiar voice questions. She keeps her face hidden by the long locks of her dark brown hair. Her silent sobs continue to escape her lips. "Atsumi...what are you doing out here...all alone?" the voice asks again. A pair of warm hands lifts her upper body from the ground. Her hair is removed from her tear-stained cheeks. It's the fake blonde from the host club. He was possibly the last person she would want to see right about then.

Yanking her arm away, she decides to make an attempt to run away, but it bluntly failed when Tamaki caught hold of her wrist. "No. Please. Don't run. I want to help you." he says, bringing her into his chest. She tries for a while to remove herself away from him, pushing and lightly punching him away, but his firm grip never loosened. Atsumi eventually gave up. "Now, come inside. I'll help you get cleaned up, alright." he offers. She doesn't nod or even smile, but stays put in his warm grasp and walks with him to wherever he may take her.

Turns out, the place Atsumi ran off to was Tamaki's vacationing hall. Even though spring vacation wasn't until the following week, he still liked to spend time away form all the commotion of his home.

"So," he starts, handing Atsumi a glass of cold water. She sniffles a bit as she stares at the cold glass. The water creates a fog on the outter side of the cup, she traces her name with her index finger. "Are you ready to explain why you were in the garden crying away." he asks, taking a spot next to her on the bed. "What's the matter? You can talk to me." Tamaki smiles, shortly after, he remembers she couldn't speak at all.

"That was a poor choice of words...let me rephrase. You can write to me." he says. She looks up at the hopeless boy with wide eyes.

'He's so concerned... I thought he was just some self-consumed rich kid... I guess I was wrong. Maybe we shouldn't judge books by their covers.' Atsumi concludes. Tamaki scavengers the giant building for a smilple piece of paper and a pen. The closest he'd gotten was a napkin and a pen with barely enough ink. "It's not much, but it's better than nothing." he says.

Atsumi smiles a small smile and takes the items from his hand. "You smiled. I saw that." he jokes. Atusmi rolls her eyes and begins her long story on the napkin. Not being able to hold in the tears, they fall and land on the napkin. She can't bring herself to finish the story, so she sets it down beside her and covers her face with her hands again.

"It's alright if you can't finish. I'll live without knowing." he says. "But whatever it is, I bet you'll figure out oh to deal with it. You're a strong girl, Atsumi." he says. He brings her into his bare chest and strokes her silky hair gently. "I hate seeing you like this, though. So you have to promise me that you'll be alright soon, okay?" he asks. She wraps her arms around his waists and hugs him tight.

"Now, we'd better get back home. People may start to worry." he says. Atsumi holds up the big button-up shirt Tamaki had given her to wear. "You can keep it. You'll need it more than me." he admits. She thanks him with a nod.

The two make it down the stairs and to the door. Tamaki opens it for her to exit first, but when the outside world is revealed to her, she witnessess a shrilling blare of thunder. The clouds above were puffy and full, they covered the - what was supposed to be blue - skies with their thickness. Atsumi jumps and tackles Tamaki to the ground, covering her ears. Her body shakes and shivers.

"Atusmi, it's just a little...thunder." he trails off. His mind ponders onto Haruhi. Her fear of the thunder, her personality, her persistance. Then it switches to Atsumi, her fear and everything about them. That's when it hits him. "Haruhi's your biological sister, Atsumi." he states. She gasps and pushes herself up, so their staring eye to eye. The thunder strikes again and she burries her face in his warm chest. He hugs her. "Don't worry. I'm here." he whisperes in her ear.

Yellow Umbrella: Tamaki Suoh Love StoryOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara