"chapter six"

"rich you are mad because i was scared for stanley's life?!"

"nice garage bill, i don't own one so i'm kinda jealous" laura smiles as the losers walk into bills basement/garage area

"okay i need help setting this up" bill pulls out the projector, while mike helps with the lights and bev puts the posters up on the wall.

laura sits in between stan and richie, before bill turned the lights off.

he slides the picture in the projector, which was a map of the derry sewers.

laura squinted her eyes following the dotted lines that cover the map.

"th-that's where g-georgie disappeared, and those are the b-barrons." bill points to places on the map.

"but look bill, didn't ben say something about the wellhouse the other day, look" she stands up and points to where the well house is.

she traces her finger from the barron's to the well house, then where georgie disappeared then the wellhouse.

"all the sewers lead to the well house" she looks at billy, then at everybody else before sitting back down.

"look at this one" bill puts another slide in.

then suddenly the well house disappeared.

"holy, shit" stan says.

"the well house, is on neibolt street"

"more specifically exactly where that creepy house is" ben adds.

"you mean where all the hobos and crackheads live?" richie asks.

eddie takes a deep puff of his inhaler.

"that's where i saw him, that's where i saw the clown"

laura puts her hand on eddies back.

"that-that must be where it lives" bill stutters

"i can't do this anymore!" eddie stands up infront of the projector.

"i- i can't do this, i can't breath i'm having a fucking asthma attack, i can't!" eddie yells before tearing the map down.

"what the hell put the map back!" bill yells.

"mhmh" eddie shakes his head before the projector starts to change slots.

but they were all pictures, of bill and his family, including georgie.

"georgie" bill whispers with hurt in his eyes.

suddenly they flip faster and faster.

"eddie,get back here" laura yells as eddie backs up infront of laura.

suddenly it stops on one picture, it was the whole denbrough family, out of church.

the projector changes slides as it zooms in on mrs.denbrough, her hair was in her face.

suddenly the slides change more and more as the hair moves out of her face, reveling the face of the clown the other had talked about seeing.

"holy shit" laura reaches for a hand,
not caring who's she grabbed.

it turned out to be stan's. she stares at the screen, stanley looks at his hand, intertwined with the girls fingers. not lying stan had always thought the girl was pretty, but he know richie would win.

he squeezed her hand, causing laura to look at them, and back up at stan.

she gives him a warm smile, before the kids yell.

laura and stanley look over, as a huge, mega huge version of this clown was popping out of the wall and on his hands and knees.

the clown smiles at stan. "stanley!" laura pulls him over causing them to fall, or laura falls onto his lap.

"i'm sorry," laura says getting up.

"thank you," stanley stands up, the two are still holding hands.

they look up to see all the others staring at them, with the garage door open.

they both look down at their hands and notice they are still intertwined.

they let go of eachothers hands leaving the two slightly blushing.

"un-fucking-believable" richie storms out of the garage.

"richie!" laura starts to run after him, before she stops, turns around then hugs stanley.

after the hug she runs past everybody.

"ri-richie stop!" bill yells. richie stops in his tracks and slowly turns around, as laura is standing beside bill.

bill turns to everybody else.

"now we know where to go" bill walks towards his bike.

"why the hell do you mean!" eddie yells.

"yeah bill, it's summer, we are supposed to be having fun" richie adds.

"if you say it's summer one more f-fucking time" bills stutters before turning around and getting on his bike.

then he's gone.

"well we can't let him go by himself! cmon, richie?" he says nothing. "rich are you mad because i was scared for stanley's life?!"she starts tearing up before nodding her head, as richie does nothing.

"oh, okay then" tears roll down her cheeks, before she gets on her bike, looks back at richie, then stan
and disappears just like bill did.

just before she makes it to the house, she looks back to see the others behind her.

she follows bill to the house"holy, what the hell?"
was her first reaction to the neibolt house.