Chapter 12 - Forget you Never

* Author's note: New chapter is up! As promised, I said every three days, and I will try my best to keep my updates steady and on time! Thank you to all my readers who have stayed loyal to this story. You guys mean the world to me!!

I want to dedicate this chapter to xangelsmomx for inspiring me to write my own story. She is such a talented writer, and I love all of her stories. 

Please vote if you like this chapter! It would mean the world to me <3

Enough chit chat, on with the story!

~fr3e2dre4m

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lindsey’s Point of View

Don’t look Lindsey. Looking only brings back pain. I whispered over and over again, like a fervent prayer.

Looking at Jeff only made the want more intense, the need more fiery, the desire like a tumble of wildfire, forever coursing in my blood. Forgetting was better. But I can’t, can’t forget the way he loved me, with his heart fully on the line.

He had loved me like no other, with his heart. Not his eyes, not his body, but with his soul. I still remember the day when he had saved me, and risked his own life.

I strolled along the sidewalk, my fingers laced between Jeff’s. He was smiling down at me, his blue eyes sparkling like the ocean, and I leaned against him.

The sun was bright, until it started pouring and water sloshed on the road. I didn’t even have time to scream.

A car sped along the road, and skidded onto the sidewalk, and I braced myself for the impact. But it never came. I slowly opened my eyes to find Jeff bloody and wounded in front of me, his body covering mine.

Gashes covered his body from where the splinters of window glass had sliced through. A trickle of blood flowed freely from a wound on his head, and his shirt was in ribbons, so torn the shape was nonexistent.

“Jeff! Jeff, you can’t leave me. You can’t,” I sobbed, trying desperately to stop the blood flow.

My shirt was stained with his essence, red as a rose. The spot on my shirt bloomed with his blood, and I cried over his body. The ambulance came, wailing loudly, and took him, leaving me screaming hysterically on the concrete.

The driver was being questioned, and I was left alone, crying, crying for my boyfriend. Eventually my mother came to bring me to Jeff, and I sat silently, bashing on myself for not being able to save him.

Slowly, the white building of the hospital came into view, and I ran in, my eyes watering once more.

“Where is he?! Where is he, please please find him!”  I screamed, my voice spiraling to a screech.

“Ma’am, please calm down.”