Part 5: Lucy Gomez Thinks Richard Gomez and Dawn Zulueta Look Good Together

Lucy Torres-Gomez Thinks Richard Gomez and Dawn Zulueta Look Good Together

The congresswoman isn't affected by the pairing of her husband and his ex-girlfriend in the teleserye Walang Hanggan, and says that she has always been a fan of their loveteam.

Even if Richard Gomez and Dawn Zulueta already have their respective families, their pairing in the teleserye Walang Hanggan still has a lot of fans. However, Richard's wife, Leyte congresswoman Lucy Torres-Gomez, says she isn't affected by her husband's popularity as Dawn's love interest.

"May magic talaga sila ni Dawn together (Richard and Dawn are really magical together)," Lucy was quoted as saying in an interview with PEP.ph at the Yahoo OMG! Awards.

"Hindi naman lahat ng loveteam may ganung magic," she adds. "Pero sila kasi, kahit pagbali-baliktarin mo, meron talaga silang magic together. (Not all loveteams have that kind of magic. But as for Richard and Dawn, no matter the circumstances, they'll always be magical together.)

"She even shared that she would send Dawn text messages whenever the show's plot becomes especially sweet. "Kunwari, 'pag nakita ko yung serye nila (I would text Dawn), 'Kilig na kilig ako tonight… ang galing-galing ninyong dalawa! Bagay kayo!' Mga ganun. (For example, after watching their show [I would text Dawn], 'I was really tickled pink tonight… you two are so good! You look good together!' Things like that.)"

Lucy also says that she never got jealous of Dawn, who was a former girlfriend of Richard.

"I’ve always been a Dawn and Richard fan. I've seen all their movies together… And I'm very happy that even if they haven't had the chance to do another movie yet, I see them naman almost every (day) sa TV