Part 13: Dawn reveals most memorable 'Walang Hanggan' scene

MANILA, Philippines -- Much like her big showbiz comeback via a series that would become the country's undisputed top-rater on TV, actress Dawn Zulueta considers the return of her character in "Walang Hanggan" as the most memorable scene in the primetime soap.

"For me, I think 'yung pinaka-memorable sa 'kin 'yung big reveal ni Emily Guidotti when she came out and introduced herself as the new part-owner of the Montenegro Corporation," Zulueta told reporters at the sidelines of the filming for the ABS-CBN series on Monday.

In the Coco Martin-starrer, Emily's (Zulueta) rags-to-riches story becomes her means to avenge herself against those who came between her and her great love Marco (Gomez).

"I like that Emilia is palaban," Zulueta said regarding her onscreen persona for 10 months. "She's not completely api, na nagpa-api lang at nagbait-baitan. Talagang meron siyang grey side talaga, meron siyang sariling mga issues at chip on the shoulder niya, so it's a real person."

"She may have been driven in the beginning by hate, but later on realized that in search of her son (Martin) and then finding him, nag-soften narin 'yung character niya, and realized that she has so much really to be grateful for," she added.

Now counting down to its last two weeks on air, "Walang Hanggan" is set to reveal bigger twists and resolve generation-long conflicts.

Of the series ending its top-rating run on primetime, Zulueta said: "Nag-uumpisa na akong malungkot. Malungkot na ako, kasi nga nakaka-miss."

According to the 43-year-old actress, her comeback project via "Walang Hanggan" has become a daily grind of sorts for her, on top of being a mom to her two children.

"Suddenly, I'll be twiddling my thumbs. Because I'm used to working every week, almost everyday, and then suddenly there's nothing to do," she said.

With final episode of "Walang Hanggan" airing before the end of October, Zulueta added she hopes to work anew with her co-stars in the series in future projects.

Also starring Helen Gamboa, Susan Roces, Julia Montes and Paulo Avelino, "Walang Hanggan" airs weeknights after "Princess and I" during ABS-CBN's Primetime Bida block.