One Shot Prompt #1 - Ink My Skin

"Are you ready, love?" Harry asked zipping up Niall's hoodie.

"Yes! I wanna go! Let's go!" The blonde pleaded, widening his big blue eyes at the taller lad.

There it was again, Niall being the super adorable little kitten he was to get what he wants. Harry’s starting to see a bit more of Louis’ influence on his boyfriend than he might like. Where was Zayn to teach him morality when he needed?

"Oy! Using your cuteness as a weapon now, are we?" Harry gasps.

"Because am excited for Harry's new tadoo."

"Tadoo? You mean tattoo?" Harry grinned, tapping Niall on the nose.

"Yes, that." Niall scrunched his face.

"Who's my cutest kitty in the whole wide world?"

"Me!" Niall threw his arms around Harry's neck and beamed at him.

Harry puckered his lips exaggeratedly waiting for Niall to kiss him. The blonde blushed profusely and pressed a quick peck to the lad’s mouth.

"What? What was that? I didn't even feel it! You kiss me proper or I'll have to teach you a lesson." Harry threatens, growling as he Eskimo kisses Niall.

"A lesson? Like Zayn? No! Is so boring." Niall whimpered, his body going limp in Harry’s arms.

Harry had to hold back his laugh.

"I think you'll like my lessons more than Zayns'."

Niall tilted his head inquisitively not understanding the suggestive direction of Harry's comment.

"My lessons take place in the bedroom." Harry whispers making Niall shiver.

The blonde turns to mush right there in Harry's muscled arms. "I'm still waiting for my kiss." He sings.

Niall leaps up onto his tip toes to plant his mouth on Harry's. The blue eyed lad will never tire of kisses. Harry is just so good at snogging. Niall's mind goes blank. He's sees Harry even with his eyes closed. He feels Harry's solid arms around him, large hands holding him in place against his chest. He smells Harry's cologne, a scent he's got locked in memory since the day Harry had brought him home. And he tastes Harry, can taste the mint of his tea on his tongue.

Everything is Harry.

"That's more like it." Harry praises when the break apart to breathe.

Niall is dizzy eyed with his cheeks flushed pink just the way Harry adores.

"Come on, Nialler." Harry wraps his hand around Niall's to guide him out the front door.

Ed's flat isn't too far. Just three mere blocks away from their home.

Harry and Niall walk hand down the sidewalk, their clasped hands swinging between them as they enjoy the surprisingly cloudless but still chilly day.

They stop by a little cafe to pick up two steamy cup of cocoa as they reach the three story flat of Harry's red headed friend.

Niall's insides are warm, full of hot cocoa and love. He wonders how people get tattoos. He'd never learned what the process was or why the ink didn't wash away. Pen and marker ink washed away. So why didn't tattoo ink?

Harry leads them into the flat building, up a flight of stairs and up to a cream colored door.

The tall lad sends a quick smile to the younger before he raps on the door three times. Inside they could hear hurried shuffling until the door is opened.