42 - So Happy I Could Die

"Halloween?" Niall asked again as Harry adjusted the headband on the blonde’s head.

Louis was throwing a Halloween party at his flat with Liam's help tonight. Luckily Robert had made plans with his own mates and had gone early leaving a note behind next to his bag of clothes that were packed. Did that mean Robert was intending on leaving? Harry hoped so.

"Yes, kitty. We all dress up and dance. It'll be fun." Harry answered with a quick kiss to Niall's lips.

Harry had chosen their costumes for tonight with Louis' help. It was last minute and there hadn't been much of an option left in all the Halloween stores thanks to their procrastination. Trying on costumes made Harry lose his patience but thankfully Niall had found it all boring and they’d just grabbed whatever was available.

Niall was going as an angel. He simply wore black jeans, a white button down with medium sized wings and a halo. It was quite a charming ensemble Harry thought as he fixed Niall’s shirt collar.

And of course Harry was complimenting him, going as the devil in a similar get-up with black jeans, a black button down with red horns on a headband and matching tail.

"But why?" Niall questioned with a little pout Harry tried to kiss away.

"It's just a holiday and it's cool to celebrate them. It also gives us a reason to party." Harry grins.

"Want to be with just Harry, nobody else." Niall grumbles burying his face in Harry's neck, his arms limp at his sides.

The possessiveness thrilled Harry endlessly. It felt so good when Niall shamelessly let him know that he wanted all of Harry’s time and devotion. He chuckled and held Niall tighter, his body slotting against his just right. The blonde's physique was getting harder these days with muscle, except his bum. Without a word, Harry snaked a hand down to grab at Niall's bottom.

The blonde gasped, his fingers fisting at the curls at the nape of Harry’s neck.

"Harry!" Niall mouthed against his throat.

Having his bum touched, by Harry especially, triggered sexual thoughts for Niall. He found himself thrusting against Harry's groin hotly.

"If you do that, we'll never get to the party." Harry rasped, trying to steady the blue-eyed boy.

"No party, then?"

"Nice try. Let's go, baby." Harry laughed.

The pair left hand in hand to Louis and Liam's exchanging kisses throughout the journey.

Initially, driving was something that put Niall on edge but driving with Harry was always a treat. He adored the way the green-eyed boy would sing louder than the radio and serenade him. He fancied the way Harry held his hand on the center arm rest. Mostly, he loved how Harry bring his hand up to his lips absently and kiss the back of his hand. The little action always sent warm tingles all the way to his elbow.

"We're almost there." Harry muttered as he turned the corner to Louis and Liam's.

Zayn apparently was already there.

By the time they reached the flat, the party was in full swing. There were chicks dressed as every slutty animal you could think of and guys wearing half-assed costumes. Most people were chatting happily in little cliques while others were playing Just Dance on Louis’ Nintendo Wii. Right at that moment a slutty Dorothy and a naughty police officer were dancing along to some pop hit on the game.

Niall took in all the costumes with curious eyes. He didn't understand the concept of Halloween or dressing up but he didn't deem it important enough to question.