52 - Better Than I Ever Even Knew

Niall and Harry could have spent the morning and noon getting the flat ready for the get together Harry planned the day prior. They could've gotten up and cooked up a lovely dinner and cleaned the place spotless but instead they pushed all that aside. The pair stayed cuddled in bed with Harry ultimately deciding to order beer and pizza for tonight.

"Maybe it'll be good for us when Zayn comes back. It'll give us incentive to be quieter when we have sex." Harry says between gasping breaths after the couple has gone another round.

"What is incensive?" Niall asks, cheeks flushed red and his dirty blonde fringe stuck to his forehead.

"A stupid word." Harry muses. "I don't ever want to get up."

"Never? But you smell?" Niall says in that oblivious voice.

"What do I smell like?"

Niall's buries his face in Harry's messy mop of curls that in dire need of a haircut. The blue eyed lad nuzzles in deep and inhales.

"Mmm...smells like...oranges and sweat." He murmurs against the top of Harry's head.

Harry pulls him down to cuddle him against his chest. Their hot sweat has cooled leaving the pair feeling sticky and a bit uncomfortable.

"Sweaty oranges? S'pose I do need a shower. D'you know how many times we've done it this morning?" Harry asks lazily running his fingers through Niall's hair, making it stick up in odd places.

Niall hums in thought as he stretches his sore legs, pointing his toes. Harry smiles. There are still times when Niall has these kitten-ish habits. It drives Harry bonkers seeing the lad revert to some old habits.

"Did it...four times?" The blonde tries to count in his head.

"That's right." Harry praises.

Niall lets Harry push the lifeless blonde hair away from his sweat sheened forehead before rolling halfway on top of the taller boy, their skin still tingling from their love making.

"I like your tattoos." Niall sighs, burying his face in the crook of Harry's neck while his fingers trace the wing of one of Harry's swallows on the lad's chest.

"Maybe I should get one for you?"

Niall grins. "Yes! A kitty on your belly."

Harry chuckles and kisses Niall on top of his matted blonde hair.

"I was thinking more like a heart? A big full heart, but I don't know where. Why don't you choose?"

Immediately, Niall delicately brushes his thumb on the soft cream skin of Harry's bare hip, warm sparks making Harry’s stomache flip.

"Here."

"I'll have to call up Ed but that can wait."

"I want one too." Niall decides, looking at Harry to gauge his reaction.

"You want a tattoo?" Harry questioned in surprise.

"You would like it maybe?" The blonde tilts his head in inquiry.

"You know, once you get a tattoo, it stays on forever." Harry explains.

"What if I not like it?"

"Then it's too bad." Harry teases. "I think tattoos are meant to remind you of certain things whether it's something you really like or-"

"Zap! Like Zayn's tattoo."

"Yeah, because he likes comic books."

"Why do Harry have birds? You like birds so much?"