29 - Let's Play a Love Game

"God, I really need time to recover." Harry groaned.

Niall laid half-way on top of him, both boys in a mess of sweaty tangled limbs in Harry's bed, skin over heated from the love they'd just made.

"No! Do not sleep! Cannot see your eyes if you sleep." Niall gave Harry an Eskimo kiss.

"I gotta sleep or else I won't have energy to make love to you."

"Make love? But we have love already, yes?"

"It's what sex is called when two people are in love with each other. They call it making love." Harry explained gently.

The brunette feels like this was something he should've told Niall sooner.

"Want to make love with Harry forever." Niall murmured as he kissed at Harry's prominent collar bones.

"That makes two of us. How's your bum feeling...?"

"Hurt a little bit but it is okay." Niall answered sheepishly. "Feels funny here." The blonde pointed to his bare thighs.

"You were using muscles you don't normally use."

"Muscles...?"

"Muscles." Harry confirmed making a show of flexing his bicep showing off impressive strength.

"Wow Harry." Niall cooed.

"How about some lunch, lovely?"

Niall's stomach growled in agreement making the boy flush.

"I'll take that as a yes." Harry chuckled.

The blonde set one foot on the ground and winced at the ache in his bum that was a little worse than he thought, not that he would tell Harry. If Harry saw he was in pain maybe he'd stop having sex with him. Niall would rather grin and bear it than lose that.

But Harry was very intuitive.

"Let me carry you, m'love!" Harry swept Niall up, taking the lad by surprise.

"Wait! Need underwear!"

"Why?"

"Will not bite my bum again, naughty Harry?" Niall narrowed his eyes in mock anger.

"No more bites. Can I kiss it and make it better?"

"No!" Niall mewled, embarrassed again as he buried his face into Harry's throat.

"You're awfully shy now, aren't you?" Harry pressed a kiss at the blonde's temple.

"Harry makes me shy." Niall nuzzled against Harry's hair.

"My funny little kitty."

"My naughty tall Harry?"

Harry laughed whole-heartedly as he carried Niall in his arms out to the living room and into the kitchen, placing him gently on one of the stools in the breakfast bar being extra careful with the boy's sore bum.

"So what'll it be?" Harry asked standing on the other side and leaning in to give Niall a peck on the lips.

"Food."

"Way to be vague." Harry smiled. "How does eggs, bacon and toast sound?"

"Good. Going to pee!" Niall hopped up and ran to the bathroom connected to Harry's bedroom.

The brunette watched Niall's bum all the way to the bedroom, shaking his head and smiling as he got started on making an amazing breakfast.

After Niall relieved himself and washed his hands, he heard Harry's phone ringing on the bedside table.