On a Serious Note

Well, I'm not dead. But thanks to the few of you who actually worried about me and not just the story.

Okay guys, we need to set some things straight before I continue writing.

First off, this story is copyrighted. Which means you cannot steal the plot or idea because it belongs to me and it'd be illegal.

Second off, I'm really pissed that my story keeps getting stolen. It hurts me and what's the point in being so creative if people are going to steal my work and slap their name on it? It's bullshit.

I want you guys to know that this story belongs to me and only me on THIS website.

And if you see it anywhere else (Quotev, Tumblr, etc) I'd like for you to do the noble thing and tell me or even stand up for me 'cause shit like this shouldn't happen.

And lastly, I WILL UPDATE WHEN I CAN. I write for pleasure and I love writing this story but the moment you guys rush me or say rude things in order for me to update it makes me mad and think you all don't appreciate the work I put into this. If I give myself a deadline and I per chance don't end updating, there's most likely a reason.

The thing is, I don't mean to be a bitch and cry about all this but I don't know what else to do and it frustrates me.

There's a few of you, not many, that read all of my work and I can't tell you how happy that makes me so the next update is dedicated you guys, the ones who make me feel like I'm genuinely a good writer. If you actually took the time to read this, tell me in a comment why you like this story. It doesn't have to be descriptive, I just wanna know who the real fans are.

I adore you all and love you and hope you take this to heart. xx

The update will be up later on today as long as your patient