Just a Note - Results

Please don't vote for this! I'm deleting it later!

Judging by the comments on the last chapter it looks like a majority of you want One Shots!

To those who want Character Asks, don't be too upset. I will do character asks in the middle AA2 like I did for this book. And trust me, you'll have a lot to question lol

I want to take your prompts now so I can get a head start so here's an example of how to submit them:

Prompt: Niall takes care of Harry when he gets sick.

Your prompts can take place anytime during the story. It could be in the beginning when Harry is still in denial about Niall or it could take place after. Just specify in the prompt. They could be fluff, angst, or smut(just as long as all three prompts aren't smut and do not say you want Niall to top, I'm warning you).

If there's a prompt submitted by someone else that you like just tag that person's username in a comment!

My simple guidelines are no mpreg, no threesomes, and no disorders like cutting or anorexia. That's all I ask.

I'm looking for prompts that will excite me to write. The better they are the more eager I'll be to work on them and the faster they'll be posted. So help me help you ;)

Go ahead and leave me prompts in the comments! I'll let you guys know what I choose when there's enough submitted!

If you read through all this then I love you and adore you and sorry for making this so long! I just want to get this right on the first try.

Lol I seriously can't wait xD

Stay lovely! xx