Chapter 8

Zarah's POV

He kissed my cheek then whispered, "Don't get used to it. I'm only doing this because of the guests, and I promised Momma." It was low and close to my ear.

"I wasn't even getting used to it FYI," I whispered back.

All I could hear was "aww" and "they are so cute together."

"Couple crush. You guys are just goals. You are going straight to my snapchat," Aysha said, with an excited glint in her eyes.

"Since he's here, let's go eat lunch," Momma announced. We all stood up and went to the dining room.

***

We were in the games room. Apparently, they had a games room. The elders were in the living room having tea. We, the girls, were cheering the boys while they played Fifa. There were many playstations in the room so everybody was engaged. I was playing GTA5 with Hauwa. She was really nice, and we got along very well.

"Zarah please give me the dualshock, I wanna play too." I was obsessed with it so I refused to give her the controller.

"Go and disturb someone else." I commanded her, but Hauwa being herself snatched the dual-shock, and started running.

Usman was on my team because he started chasing Hauwa. He was busy yelling "Give her the dualshock," and Hauwa was responding with a 'no' every single time.

"Will you shut up and give her back the dualshock and apologize this instant?" Ayyan scolded them.

"We are sorry." Hauwa came and gave me the dualshock together with Usman.

"No problem kiddos. Come and contineue playing. Let me go and chat with Rukayya, I can see that she's bored." I gave them back the dualshock and went to Rukayya.

"Hey Zarah, whatsup," Rukayya said to me.

"I can see that you are bored so let's chat." I replied.

"You guys are just so cute. See how he is fighting for you, telling the poor kids to give you the handle." She winked at me.

I got to know many things about Rukayya. Like her nickname is Ruky and she had a fiancée. We talked for some while before it was time to go home. We exchanged numbers with Ruky before they left.

***

The one week had finished and we were going to his—our—house today. My suitcase was already packed and I was all set to go. Maryam and her daughter, Zoya, had gone out when we left.

Learning your way around this huge house wasn't easy, but I had finally managed to do it. What with being lost and entering the wrong room at the wrong time, I had finally done it.

I entered Aysha's room to inform her that we'd be leaving in half an hour's time. We had bonded really well during my stay. She was so sad when I told her about us leaving. "Please don't leave me in this huge house with no one to talk to and have fun." She looked like she could cry any moment from then.

"Don't worry Aysha, you are always welcome in our house and you can visit us whenever you feel like.But please don't cry," I pleaded with her.

"Okay now give me a hug cause I'm gonna miss you so much," she said. We hugged, then we went downstairs to see Momma.

On our way, we met Ayyan ready and all set to go. "I sent someone to take the bags to the car. Let's go and say our farewell to Momma," He said, and went on ahead with us behind him. It was only my bags that needed to be taken to the car because Ayyan already had other clothes in the house.

"Momma, we are leaving. Where are you? I cannot seem to find you anywhere," yelled Ayyan.

"I'm in the kitchen Ayyan, no need to yell," she shouted back. It made both Aysha and I to laugh as she was yelling, yet telling him to stop.

We all met her in the kitchen.

Goodbyes were said. Promises to call were made. Hugs went round. Cries where heard. And the roaring of a car engine was the last sound they heard before we zoomed off.

Hello new life!

***

Holaaa!!!! And chapter 8 is out. How was it? Did you like it? Well, I hope you did. Well, I don't have much to say, so enjoy!

If you liked it, please vote, comment and share!

~R.