Chapter 1

Hello and welcome to this story! I hope you enjoy it.

Zarah's POV

I think I was the only bride in the world that was sad on her wedding day. But who could blame me, I was getting married to someone I didn't even know to save my family.

But I couldn't do anything, because I don't want my family to be humiliated when I have the chance to prevent it from happening.

Well let me tell you what happened,

One month ago

"I'm back," I yelled, as soon as my hand touched the door, but it was quiet. "Im back." I yelled again, but no one answered.

'What's happening?', l started thinking while walking towards my parents room.

As soon as l approached the door l heard Mom telling Dad that they should tell me the truth soon.

When l entered l saw my dad with tears in his eyes and Mom consoling him, he also had a worried expression on his face.

"What happened?" l asked my dad, with a worried look.

"Darling, you know how much l love you right?" Daddy murmured, "Yes, dad I know and I love you too.''

"Well," he continued, "some few months ago I lost my job but because I did not want you or Fareed to find out, I started taking loan from Mohammad kabeer, the owner of MK Companies & Co., I told him that I will pay him in three months but I didn't because I didn't get a job during that time. And, well, he saw your picture and because he thought that I seem calm and composed and I am also religious he knew that you were going to be perfect for his son and told me that he wanted you to marry his son and he will relieve me of all the payments and he will also offer me a job in his company. But I'm so sorry I didn't want you to find out about all this but you somehow got involved. I'm so sorry." Dad said and broke out in tears.

"Dad, it's okay I'm not happy with it too but I will do it for you and mom."

"Thank you so much darling. I owe you forever."

"No need dad, I love you and mum so much. There is nothing I won't do for you," I told them.

After that I stood up and went to my room. I was thinking about the so called person I'm going to marry, when I remembered that I didn't ask mom his name. So I went back and ask her his name and she told me it's Ayyan.

I went back to my room and searched his name in my Instagram account and I found him. He has millions followers and then I realized that he was the 'Ayyan Mohammad' owner of AMK Companies Limited. It is like the best company ever. It produces almost everything you use like brush, toothpaste, food items, etc, they produce everything I probably use.

So, I stalked him on instagram. He was really handsome. I couldn't believe he's going to be my future husband. It was so crazy; I mean I can't believe that I'm going to marry someone because my father is in debt and I'm not even angry about it. This is going to be one hell of a ride.

Present Time

One month had passed and I was ready to get married to Ayyan, well kind of. The Nikkah was starting in a few minutes. Even though this wedding is not like a proper wedding, well you understand right, I felt nervous and scared at the same time. I think that's how you feel when you are getting married to a total stranger even though I did a little bit of research about him on the by internet. Don't judge me. How can I get married to him without knowing a little bit about him.

While I was thinking about all this, my mom came inside my room and told my friends and cousins to give her a few minutes that she wants to talk to me. They all knew that we are going to have 'the talk', you know,the one you get before getting married.

"I cannot believe that my baby is going to get married today,'' Mom said. ''I remember the day you were born. You were so delicate and precious. Now, you are getting married. I still cannot believe it." Mom broke down crying. I hugged her, and she calmed down a little and continued.

"Marriage is not going to be easy my dear, you will have your ups and downs. But remember one thing, marriage is not always going to be a bed of roses you will have problems along the way, but you have to be patient and make sure to follow your husband. Always do what he says, if he says no; then don't do it. And if he says yes; do it. Always follow your husband remember that he is your door or gateway to Jannatul- Firdaus. Always be patient and obedient with him and your in- laws. Remember that this marriage was done in a short amount of time.

"And lastly I trained you well and I know I made a mistake by marrying off just to help us but please do it for my sake, for your father and for Fareed also. I hope I didn't made a mistake by doing this and may Allah forgive me. Make sure you do your best in ensuring that this marriage works out." Mom cried finishing her lecture.

"Mom you don't have to apologize for anything, I love you all so much and I will do anything for you and I promise you that I will obey my husband and in-laws just the way you taught me to treat people. And finally I will do my best to make sure that this marriage works.''

After shedding a few more tears we stood up and went to the living room for the Nikkah. They were going to contact us through my mom's phone. The Imam was there with his people. Mom's phone rang. She picked up and put it on speaker.

All I could think was my life was over.

***

Hey there. How was the first chapter? Did you enjoy it? Leave your answers in the comment.

It does get better, I promise. I mean, this is just the beginning.

Please vote, comment, share and follow for more!

All my love,
Ruks.