Chapter 30

Chapter 30

*LAST CHAPTER*

1 Month Later

Wedding Chapel

Niall POV

‘I’m so nervous boys…’ I said. I was about to get married to the most beautiful girl in the world and like I’m nervous…

‘Don’t be Niall everything will be fine.’ Louis said.

You’re probably going to ask who my best man is and that would have to be all of them. Yes there all going to make a speech together or else it would be a long reception. Claire has all her girls as her maid of honor.

I seriously can’t wait until the wedding then she will officially be mine forever. Not like I own her but she will be with me and I will be with her. Plus I want kids.

Claire POV

30 Mins before the Wedding

‘Claire you look beautiful…’ The girls squealed.

‘Thanks. I love my dress.’ I said. Smiling as I looked in the mirror. I loved today. I loved everything about today… the fact that I was marring Niall, the fact that Jason will not ruin this at all, the fact that I am marring the love of my life.

The girls left so I could get ready.

‘Claire you look stunning…like always…’

‘Thanks Jason…’ WAIT JASON?

I turned around and looked at him.

‘WHAT DO YOU WANT?’ I yelled.

‘I want to tell you I love you so much… can you please be mine?’ He asked smiling his crocked smile. I hated that smile.

‘Jason… I’m sorry but I don’t love you. I never will you hurt me and you hurt me a lot. I love Niall because he is my everything. He was the one to take care of me even when we weren’t together. When I dated you which you even said it was fake you never pretended to care. You are a big asshole and I hate you so much. You are way too late: today you love me when I know you’re going to turn around  and say you’re not so… please stop and leave me alone forever.’ I said. FINALLY I GOT IT ALL OUT.

I walked to the front of the church. I was next to go in.

He Comes The Bride

All Dressed in White…

I walked in and everything looked beautiful. But the most beautiful think in the room had to be my lovely soon to be husband. I looked at him and I saw a big smile on his face and I just couldn’t stop smiling either. But not only that I couldn’t stop from crying. I saw everyone in the room and how happy they are for me.

I got to Niall and he mouthed I Love You to me.

‘If anyone abject to this wedding please speck now or forever hold you peace…’  The priest said.

‘I OBJECT!’ Jason yelled.

‘Oh Jesus Christ…’ I said.

‘CLAIRE I LOVE YOU, I always have please I have changed…’ He said to me.

Niall moved and was about to talk. ‘No Niall let me.’ I said.

‘Jason I don’t love you. You never change and I don’t even care if you do Niall is the one I want to be with forever. He is my rock and my core. He is again my everything.  Please leave us alone.’ I said to him.

‘You know what Claire FUCK YOU!’ He screamed. Again Niall was about to punch him in the face…

‘Again Niall let me…’I said.

I walked down to where Jason was and….

PUNCHED HIM IN THE FACE.

‘NEVER SWEAR IN CHURCH!’ I screamed at him. I turned around and everyone looked at me.

‘Well this will be a wedding to remember…’ I said laughing. I walked up to Niall again.

‘Let’s continue then…’ Niall said smirking at me.

VOW TIME

‘And now it’s time for the vow’s…’ The priest said.

‘Niall, I said it before but I will say it again… you are my core, my rock, and my everything. I love you with all my heart. The day I met you was one of my favorite days of my life. I love the day we had to start living together. I love everything about you. You are my Landon Carter.’ I said crying so much.

‘Claire, the day I met you was a Wednesday it was the best day of my life. When you walked in I took one look at you and I fell in love. I fell in love and I didn’t even know you. Once I got to know you I fell in love more. According to our friends we are the perfect couple and I agree cause everything about you is perfect. I love you so much and you are my Jamie Sullivan, just you know don’t die cause I can’t live without you.’ Niall said. I LOVED HIM SO MUCH.

‘Aww…’ The crowd said.

‘Ok now do guys have the rings?’ The priest said.

We put the rings on each other.

‘Now do you Niall James Horan take Claire Pamela Masses to be you’re lawfully wedded wife?’

‘I do.’

I smiled.

‘Now do you Claire Pamela Masses take Niall James Horan to be you’re lawfully wedded husband?’

‘I do.’