Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Claire POV

At Home

I looked at the picture. Wait… it could just be a fan. Ya it’s probs a fan why would Niall do that to me anyways he loves me. Right?

Then I got another text…

This time it was another picture of them two having coffee together and another of her and him talking and she is blushing… and so is he…

He doesn’t love you, he clearly loves her!-Jason xxx

Niall POV

When I walked off towards Claire’s place I realized I forgot to get coffee. I walked to Starbucks and there I saw Simone again.

‘OMG are you following me, Niall?’ She joked when she saw me.

‘No. I just realized I forgot to get coffee for Claire.’

‘Oh! Well since you’re here sit with me.’ She said. Should I well Claire is probs not awake!

‘Ok.’ I sat down.

‘So tell me about you girlfriend!’

‘Well she’s beautiful, and I love her with my life. I think I finally found the one…’ I said.

‘AWW NIALL, YOU’RE IN LOVE!’ She screamed.

I blushed.

‘Well you’re in love to!’ I teased. I was still red as a tomato.

‘Yes, I kinda am…’ She said. She blushed.

‘Aww… were both in love!’ I said.

I looked at the time. Wow I should get home.

Claire POV

I just sat there looking at the pictures…crying. I couldn’t believe he would do this to me. I thought he loved me. I thought he cared.

Who the fuck was this girl? They looked so close and happy to see each other like they have known eachother forever.

I heard footsteps come up the stairs. I can’t look at him now.

‘What’s the matter Claire- Bear?’ He asked walking in. I didn’t look up at him. I couldn’t…

‘DON’T YOU DARE CALL ME THAT.’ I yelled.

‘What, what did I do?’ He asked sounding concern. I got up. I grabbed my phone. But before I left I put the promise ring on the bed then I just left. I stormed out. He’s a F&%$ prick.

HE KNOWS WHAT HE DID.

Niall POV

WHAT JUST HAPPENED? WHY DID SHE TAKE OFF HER PROMISE RING?

I THINK I JUST LOST THE GIRL I LOVE. I THOUGHT SHE LOVED ME…I GUESS NOT.

I felt a tear role down my cheek and then before I knew it I was crying. Just then I heard my phone beep. Great a text message…I look at it, it was from an unknown number??

To : Niall

Message: I told you she doesn’t love you.

From: Unknown

JASON!

Claire POV

I couldn’t believe he was with another girl. I walked outside and ran… I ran so fast. Then I ran into something. I tried to move but… I think a person… I couldn’t see there was too much tears. I felt the person’s abs. Yup it was a person. I tried to move again. But this person was…holding me…?

‘Hello beautiful!’ Jason said.

Fuck.