Chapter 24

Chapter 24

Louis POV

3 Week’s after the proposal

Claire’s House

‘YOU’RE WHAT?’ We all screamed. Claire and Niall just told me, Alex, Liam, Zayn, Harry, Bess, Tam, and Anna that they were getting married. I for one don’t think they should I mean they just turned 18 a few months ago…. their way to young.

‘Don’t you think you’re a little young to get married?’ Liam asked. Oh there goes Daddy Directioner… but at least someone said it…

‘We have discussed this were going to get married in 3 years!’ Claire said.

‘Well then—CONGRATES GUYS!’ We all screamed.

We all joined in a big group hug! ‘Umm…I’ll be right back I need to use the bathroom.’ Alex said sadly.

Why was she sad?

Alex POV

Damit not again…. I took out the pregnancy test and it said…. Positive.

I’m pregnant….

What am I supposed to do?

*******************************************************************************

 9:00pm

Claire wanted us girls to sleep over at her house.

We were all watching TV but to be honest I wasn’t even watching I was thinking about this baby inside me.

I have to tell someone…

‘Girl’s I have something to tell you…’ I said out of the blue.

‘What is it?’ Tam said.

‘I’m…pregnant!’ I said. I looked down.

‘CLAIRE YOU OWN ME FIVE BUCKS!’ Bess screamed.

‘What?’ I asked. Weren’t they surprised?

‘Oh come on Alex… you went on a boat with him we knew something was bowed to happen!’ Claire said happily.

‘Great my besties think I’m a slut!’ I said laughing.

‘Ok so it’s for sure Louis’ baby right?’ Bess laughed.

‘YES it’s Louis baby! I just don’t know how to tell him what should I do?’ I said sadly.