Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Liam POV

Ever since Niall and Claire have gotten together Niall has been the happiest person alive. We all knew they were perfect for each other but they didn’t see it until now.

I was at Harry’s house.  But he was on the phone with someone it was weird ever since Niall and Claire got together Harry has been non-stop on the phone with someone.

I was just on his couch doing shit all! I started humming… I have always wanted to be a singer but I never knew how to get that chance. I knew Louis, Niall, Harry, and Zayn wanted to be singer’s to.

I was watching TV!

‘Do you wanna chance to be a world famous singer or band?’ The TV commercial said.

‘Yes!’ I muttered to myself.

‘Well then come on The X Factor and you could have an amazing chance!’

That would be awesome to go on! OMG could you imagine me, Zayn, Harry, Louis, and Niall in a band?

Yes! OMG WE SHOULD DO THAT!

‘HARRYYYY GET IN HERE!’ I yelled.

‘What?’ He asked looking annoyed.

‘Umm… you wanna addition for The X Factor as a band?’ I asked.

His eyes widened.

‘WE SHOULD! WHY HAVE WE NOT THOUGHT OF THIS BEFORE?’ He asked yelling getting happier by the second.  

‘Ok so when it comes here me, you, Niall, Louis, and Zayn will addition as a band!’ I said happily.

THIS IS EXCITING! I HOPE THEY LIKE US!

Wait- if we get chosen then we have to leave here- that means I will won’t see my family for a while-

I won’t get to tell Tam I Love Her!

**************************************************************

I walked up to Tam’s house. This was it I was gonna tell her. I opened the door and walked in… I was close enough as a friend to know where her key was… I walked into the living room to see…

Tam kissing someone else!

I stopped dead! I turned around and I bolted out of there…

I ran

The girl I loved didn’t love me back!

Tam POV

I had to do a project with this guy Josh from my History class. I knew Josh was a flirt but like I never cared. I liked Liam so he didn’t really bother me at all. He had jet black long hair, with brown eyes. He was nice, but mean at the same time. He wasn’t really popular but at the same time everyone knew him.

‘So you know Tam I was kinda wondering if you wanted to get some pizza with me some time?’  He asked. He was cute! But I liked Liam who didn’t like me! Maybe it’s time to get over him…

‘I’d love to Josh!’ I said happily.

He slowly leaned in. I didn’t really move.

He kissed me but the whole time I was thinking of Liam. Wondering what Liam would say, how he would react, what he would do?

Just then I heard a door slam!

I stopped kissing him and looked at the door and nobody was there.

Just then Josh leaned in again and all I could think about was…

Liam

Liam POV

I waited too long I should have told her the day met her I loved her! I should of told her I loved her when I found out she loved me! NO I JUST HAD TO LIE! I was stupid! I loved her and now she is with someone else! That should be me kissing her not him! I should have been the one that had the guts to tell her I loved her!

I continued to run…

I ran home… my really home not here…  :(