Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Bess POV

I went straight home after school because I was going to Zayn’s house around 4 and it was only 3. That means I have an hour to get ready. He only lives like a 10 minute walk from my house which was great.

I put on my jean shorts, with my favourite crop-top.  On it the top it said 'Hugs' and then on the back it said 'Not drugs.' I loved it. I put on some makeup I’m like Claire I don’t wear a lot but I wear some.

I looked at the time. It was a quarter to 4. CRAP. I went down stairs to grab my purse and my shoes. When I got there I noticed a car in the drive way. It looked like Niall’s.

I rang the doorbell.

"Hey, Beautiful!" Zayn said hugging me. I walked in and I noticed Niall on the couch.

Fudge he was friends with him, what am I supposed to do. I like Zayn a lot but he best friend hates my best friend even though everyone knows they would be a perfect couple.

"Zayn, where’s the bathroom?" I asked.

"Umm…just down the hall on your left, love!" He said sweetly with a smile.

God he has the best smile.

I walked out of the room and went to the bathroom. I came back and heard what Niall and Zayn were saying.

"I can’t believe you have to live with her!" Zayn said surprised. Wait who does he have to live with?

"Ya I mean its Claire! She is so annoying." Niall said. WAIT HE HAS TO LIVE WITH CLAIRE. OMG! I was just about to walk in to yell at Niall for calling Claire annoying when Zayn started to speak.

"Well umm… Niall, Claire is the girl I love’s best friend and well can you not call her annoying." Zayn said.

OMG HE JUST SAID HE LOVED ME. HOLY CRAP! WE MET YESTERDAY AND HE ALREADY LOVES ME. I LOVE HIM TO. HOLY SHIT! I felt butterfly’s in my stomach.

"You love her? You just met her yesterday dude!" Niall said.

" What can I say it was love at first sight? and yes I love her. She is beautiful, funny, and she loves Harry Potter. I knew I loved her since I first set my eyes on her." Zayn said. HOLY SHIT! He is so sweet.

I decided I should walk in or else they would think I have bathroom problems.

"Well bud, I better get going I have to start to pack!" Niall said.

"Ok, bye." Zayn said. I sat on the couch.

"Where’s your family?" I asked.

"There out!" He said smiling.

He came over and sat with me on the couch and we snuggled up together.

"Bess, I made you something." Zayn said looking into my eyes.

"What did you make?" I asked looking at him confused.

He pulled out his guitar and started to sing.

(I know Stole My Heart is a fast song but for here it’s gonna be slow)

The light shines

It's getting hot on my shoulders

I don't mind, this time it doesn't matter

Cause your friends,

They look good but you look better

Don't you know all night

I've been waiting for a girl like you to come around, round, round