Nineteen

I sat at the edge of the bed and like a creep I watched Zander sleep. I mean how could I not. He was so amazing, beautiful, and had a dick made of pure sin. Sometimes I swear he is actually Lucifer.

"Why are you being so Damn creepy baby", Z's deep voice broke the morning silence.

"Am I not allowed to stare at my man?" I asked.

"Not if it means you getting out of my arms only to stare at me from the side of the bed with that disturbing ass smile." He cracked one eye open.

I started laughing. He just made me so happy. Hell even though its been a year, I hate to think back on the day of the trial but I Damn near died with the scene that happened outside the court house.

              *********{Ω}********

They were taking Cathy and my father away. For some dumb reason they did not have either of those murders in hand cuffs while being lead out. Yeah that's our police force for you.

Victor was yelling at my aunt for giving him a black eye. He was calling her names and making threats. My aunt had enough and just yelled at him.

"Listen here you no nipple having bitch! You're the one in chains and gonna get that ass ripped open by a dude name tiny. Hell Ill pay his bail if he chokes you to death." My aunt flipped him the bird.

That obviously pissed Victor off beyond all reason. He broke free of the officers hold and ran at my aunt. He looked like he'd lost it. Foaming at the mouth like a animal.

Well what Victor did not expect was Zander being fed up with him talking. Z ran up jumped in the air and kicked Victor in the chest with both feet. Victor fell down the remaining few steps and Z just landed on his feet gracefully.

My aunt being an instigator ran up to a dazed victor, who was laying on his back with a gash to his once handsome face. She leaned down and started laughing.

"You was talking all that good shit a second ago and you still got kicked in yo chest nigga." She laughed even harder as she stood up and checked her huge natural.

                *********{Ω}********

Zander flicked my nose and sat up. I looked up into those steel eyes and smirked.

"Damn Zaddy why are you so fine."

"Because the lord is my Shepard and he knows what I want." Z said grabbing my ass.

I started busting up. I showed him Friday and he loved it. Surprisingly he already seen bebes kids.

We showered and got dressed in lazy day clothing. Which for Zander was Jordan's,  jeans and a pink Floyd shirt. I worn booty shorts a tank top and sandals.

We were prepping the food for our family BBQ. I was cutting up fruit and Z was lighting the grill. We had music already playing while we waited.

The first guest to arrive was Zander parents. He mother never believed in being late even if there was no set arrival time.  Next was my aunt.

The second she stepped in Ivan changed the music to some oldies. Z mom and my aunt shouted "Soul Train." And the started dancing.

Next came Enoc and Cleo, then Damien and Megura. It seems like the dads knew to come early.

Mark and Axel walked in bickering over who's team was better.

"Panthers!!" Axel spat.

"Broncos!!" Mark spat.

"Shut up boys!! We all know the Packers are the best!!" Ivan tossed his hands into the air.

"Why are you guys even being prissy. Its basketball that is the shit right now. Curry is the Goat." Enoc quipped.

"Excuse me LeBron is the GOAT!! Curry still in the legends shadow." Damien shouted.

"LeBron need to go sit his ass on the side. He's in the past just like his hairline." Enoc bellowed.

I was dying. No noise came out of my mouth. Only a distorted face of hilarious anguish.

The food was almost done but since the guys had so much energy Z told everyone to go to the court and they would have a quick game. The girls were automatically little cheerleaders. Zander and Ivan were "captains".  Z looked his father up and down and smirked.

"Age before beauty. Assemble your crew".

I went back into the house not wanting to see their nonsense play out

I went back into the house not wanting to see their nonsense play out.  It took about a half an hour to get everything done and set up. The entire time I heard grunting and shouts from outside.

"Yo! Come eat before the food gets cold." I yelled to the guys.

"You can't eat what my mom made!!" Axel yelled back. Leave it to Axel to be the pervert.

"Ohh what did you make grandma? Is it sweets" Cleo asked jumping up and down thinking her grandmother made desserts. Then she stopped and side eyed Ivan. "I don't want it if grandpa helped. He can't cook!"

Never in my life did I see Axel look so embarrassed as his mother yanked his ear. Enoc looked horrified. Ivan and the other boys were laughing their ass off.

We all gathered at sat at the table outside. Z started off the meal with a prayer.

"Dear lord thank you for this meal and for my family and thank you for making our family bigger with new editions. Also thank you for Alex coming into my life and bringing nothing but joy. "

I popped one eye open at that last part and Damn near fainted. Ivan was recording , my aunt was covering her mouth with tears in her eyes, and the girls were jumping up and down squealing. Yet all that faded into the background as I stared at Zander kneeling in front of me with a velvet box in his hand.

"Alexandra Storm Tipton. Will you do me the honor of becoming my wife, soulmate, mother of my children, and my Queen." Z asked popping open the box.

"You bet your fine ass I will." I squealed. He put the HUGE ring on my finger. How amazing could my life be.