Thirteen

ZANDER UP TOP. 

I was getting sleepy as I relaxed against Enoc's chest. Axel had to leave due to an emergency at the hospital and Mark went to deal with a surprise from a business partner.

Zander sat in a arm chair looking at his phone. A ping sounded out from his phone and he just looked at the screen and stood up. Walking over to us he patted Enoc's cheek.

"Yo. You have to go pick up Cleo. Mom said she won't stop crying for you." He chuckled as Enoc groaned.

"Man it hasn't even been six hours." I got off him as he stood to stretch. He gave me a kiss on the cheek and grabbed his keys. He looked at Zander and mouthed "behave" then turned and left.

Cleo? Who in the world is that.?

"It's his daughter "

I started choking on air. I looked him in the eyes, stunned. He sighed.

"I'm tired, so we're going to my house. And before you start I'll tell you everything in the way. So let's go."

I stood and followed him out. He helped me into the truck, then pulled off.

"Ok lets start from the beginning. Mark and the bitch if the year are no longer married. She just got married to some fuckboy model in Greece. Axel is a moron...still. I use my company to help the government. Yes I have field agent's and IT. I took over after my dad. We we're all trained in martial arts. My dad used to be this trained assassin, which we all keep that fact hidden from my mother.

Enoc and his friend Lora started a small law firm together. Lora was super independent and wasn't interested in getting married, but che wanted a kid of her own. So she asked Enoc. He knew how much it meant to her. So they went through with it.

When Lora went into labor her heart started to fail. She died after giving birth to Cleo. It destroyed Enoc, but he manned up and became the father she needed. He has explained to her what happened, and for being five she understands."

I felt like I was tossed into darkness then the world exploded around me. They had been through so much and I felt bad. Definitely for my gentle giant Enoc.

Zander pulled into the drive way of his house. We were already there? I hadn't even been paying attention. Nor did I notice the tears running down my cheeks until Zander wiped them away and carried me inside.

"Listen I know I just gave you the basic of what you wanted to know, but its the start we promised. So lets go to sleep."

I was fine with sleeping, because I was too exhausted. From Meg bawling her eyes out after getting her dad back -for which he is now working as intelligence instead of the field.. So more daddy daughter time - to once again opening up to the guys, which we all showed our scars.

I fell face first into the pillow and immediately was asleep.

•∆•

I dreamt i was a policewoman holding a night stick as I interrogated a criminal. I moaned as I turned over trying to escape what was clinging to me. My neck tickled from feathering touches. I tried pushing against what was holding with my free hand, only to find it wouldn't budge. So still half asleep I gripped my night stick. Something hissed into my ear.

"Damn it woman wake your ass up. Your nails are digging into my dick." He grunted.

My eyes flew open as I came face to face with Zander. A bead if sweat trailed down his face. My "night stick" pulsed in my hand. He groaned into my neck.

"Baby, you can either let go so I can go take care of myself or you're going to take care of it for me."

Taking as a challenge I let go only to push him onto his back and straddle his hips.

•∆•

"Wow this looks like one hell of a night" came a voice over me. I was sleeping on top of Zander with my face buried into his neck. The sheets were bunched up at the end of the bed.

"You know its two in afternoon. You missed your mother's family breakfast. But now at least I know what distracted you." The deep voice chuckled.

I lifted my head to see both men with a smirk on their face. I death rolled off of Zander and grabbed a pillow to cover myself.

Zander chuckled as he stood up and pulled in his boxers
He grabbed a robe and handed it to me.

"Alex this is my Dad, Ivan. Dad this is my girlfriend Alex." I just smiled bashfully.

Ivan was and older version of Zander just with blonde hair. Hell the man looked hot as fuck for his age. You'd think they were brothers.

"Ahh. Do this is the goddess you and your brothers have been fawning over. She is very beautiful" he winked at me. "Well now I have to report back to the warden. Do stop by you to appease her son. She is your mother, try not to have her worry."

He left.

Dear lord I just met my boyfriend's dad while naked and on top of his son.

"Well da likes you."

I fell back against the bed and groaned