Five

ALEX'S POV

Walking quickly to my bosses office in heels was going to give me blisters. I know Mr. Turner says for me to constantly "chill" but I am not to be undermined. I will not be a slacker, I will get were I need to with hard work.

Knocking on his door I waited for him to answer.

"Come in love," he called out in his British accent. Still sends shivers down my spine. What girl doesn't think a accent I'd sexy.

"Ello baby bird," he said smiling at me.

"Hello si-" his glare cuts me short.

"I swear if you don't stop calling me sir, you're not my submi- uh you need to realize I want everyone to be on a friendly 'family' environment"  he said. His cheeks had a light red tint.

"Fine" I snap making him smile " Mr, Adam," he groans "I have Wergh's book finished, and it just needs your signature." I hand him the file.

He looks over and signs. Leaning back he sighs and rubs the bridge of his nose. Standing up he grabs my wrist and drags me to the door.

Being the dork that I am I don't say a word till we sfe two blocks away and going into Blue Bull. Which might I add has some to die for brownies.

"WTH!!!" I fumed in line with him

"Sorry I needed to get out of the office" he smiled sheepishly.

Rolling my eyes I step up to the counter. I order four sea salt caramel brownies and a glass of milk. Adam gets a turkey club sandwich with apple juice. We walk to a window table.

Biting the brownie I moaned happily at the salt, caramel, and chocolate that dances on my taste buds. I opened my eyes as Adam laughed around a mouthful of turkey sandwich at me.

He swallowed. "You are so simple to please"

"I am. So make it simple and tell me why you drugged me here" I eat my second brownie and take a gulp of milk.

"Ugh. I have to attend this giant family reunion at my cousins place. I frankly don't want to go. Everyone puts those bastsrds on such a high pedestal. They make it that everyone else's achievements mean nothing." He stares out in space.

"Well I believe your cousin's can go fuck themselves with their big egos because obviously their dicks are itty bitty" I smile as he laughs.

We sat there exchanging jokes and ideas. He is telling a joke and I'm drinking the last of my milk. Out the corner of my eye I see a blonde flip her hair and hug up on one of the four guys she is sitting with.

Looking up see the guys. The blonde is hugging up on Axel, then leans over and pecks Mark on the lips. My eyes go wide. Seeing I was no longer paying attention to him, Adam turns to see the guys.

"Well I'll be damned. If it isn't my fucking cousins." He looks pissed off.

I'm hurt. For the past three weeks the guys havent really been talking, or seeing me. I guess now I know why. I start to sniffle, trying to hold back unwanted tears.

"Can we leave now?" I ask not looking up.

"Gladly baby bird" he stands up, grabs my hand, and start leading me out.

We pass by the guys table and Adam coughs insults.

"*cough* Bitches *cough* Whores *cough*" Just as he opens the door, picks me up, and puts me over his shoulder. Making my dress hike up showing a little ass. I screech causing the guys and everyone else to turn to us.

Seeing me dress hiked up, over Adams shoulder, and his hand gripping my bare upper thigh. Made the guys look furious.

"See you at the reunion you sons of a gold digging bitch!!!" As he shouts that and turns, a cold wind causes my dress to fly up revealing my ass. I was wearing a teal laced thing, which Im sure everyone just saw.

I heard someone yell "daayum!!", " Mm-MMM", and "I want some of that!".  The guys stood up looking murderous. Adam sprinted off with me over his shoulder.

Getting back to the building he just laughed his ass off. Jen pulled up honked.

" Hey baby bird, hook me up with your friend." He licked his pink lips and winked at Jen .  He walked to Jen's Audi and oped the door for me.

"Ugh. Jen, Adam likes you.  Adam, Jen likes you. How about a date this weekend at the fair. OK? OK!! He'll pick you up around 5:00." I said as the two looked at each other and nodded.

"OK" they both said then laughed. Adam stepped back as Jen pulled off. She started chatting, being all bubbly even through dinner.

I go to my room and get in the scalding hot shower. The water makes my hair stick to my scalp. Getting out I dry off, take out my contacts, and put on a tank top to sleep in.

Sliding under the covers I feel the ceiling fan chill my sheets as the moon light spills through the curtains. I look out at the moon and start to drift off. The last thought I had was how I regret giving my heart to four men

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~°∆°~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo!! I'm going to do an interview for this story!! If you have any questions for the guys, Lisa, Jen , and Adam. Then comment with your question. So for now by Fellow °•°WODE LOVERS°•°