Sixteen

I sat in the car with my heart in my chest from all the tension from this morning.

First the guys want to meet with me and have an important discussion. Then I start having these dreams from when I was little, dealing with my parents and Cathy.

As for Jen, well I can't easily forgive her.

A knock on the car window started me into a coughing fit. I opened the door and stepped out. Axel looked at the ground then gave me a sad smile.

"Hi"

"Hey"

He leaned his head in the direction of the house, then turned around and walked to the steps. Ok? Something was definitely not right.

I walked behind him up the steps and into the livingroom. All the guys were seated in different spots.

"Um ok what's going on? You guys are acting like somebody died!"

Zander stood up and let out a deep breathe that I want aware he was holding.  They were killing me with all this suspension. I felt like my chest was cage for a frighten bird.

"We need you understand our situation and don't freak out. Yet you need to take the desicion we're going to say seriously. Ok?" Z said.

"Well I guess I have no choice. Lay it on me daddy-O." I joked trying to lighten the mood

"Decide. Decide which one of us to choose. Who do you want the most?"

Ummm just what the fuck? They want me to choose between which one want to be with. They gonna put me a situation like this. Bullshit. Now I gotta look like the thirsty bachelorette.

"What caused this to come about."

"Well be logical beautiful. You can't possibly be with us all forever. Its not fair to lead eachother on. Sorry but we don't get fairy tale endings" said Mark

Wow. Just wow. He had a point but still so sudden. I feel like if I make a choice then im hurting the others, yet I was wrong to try to keep them all to myself.

All of them made me feel special yet the connection I had with one was stronger than the others.

Tilting my head I scratched my chin I diet wanna have to do this now. This made my stomach flip and churn like a tsunami had hit.

I looked up at all of them and took a deep breath. I just hope I could have some kind of decent relationship with the others.

"Zander"

"Ok. You guys cool?" Mark asked

"Yeah" enoc stated.

"Well damn. I didn't get a chance to experience that fat ass." huffed Axel

"Really?" they all asked Axel in unison.

He just shrugged his shoulders and took a sip of his drink. Zander shook his head at his younger sibling then took my wrist in his hand.

Zander led me outside to his truck and helped me up. He walked around the front and gracefully slid into the drivers seat.

"They're gonna need some time. It was a difficult desicion and I am beyond happy you chose me."

"I feel like a bad person."

"Don't.  Its just one of cons of the relationship. Now we go and take some time of our own ok?"

"Ok"