Fourteen

"Come on baby we have to hurry and get home before your daddy gets there" my fastened me into my booster seat.

"Mommy will daddy like his surprise. We worked really hard to find the stuff he likes" I giggled

My mom just smiled at me and said yes as we pulled into our drive way. Daddy's car was already here, and I heard mommy groan.

"Now I have to find a way to get him out the house" mommy huffed

She took me out the car and help up her finger, telling me not to make a sound.

I tip toed as quietly as I could. I was going to see if daddy was sleep in his room. I heard the thudding noises and groaning. Oh no I hope daddy isn't hurt.

I ran into his room to see if he was OK. Aunt Cathy and daddy were naked. She was bouncing up and down on him as he groaned.

"MOMMY! MOMMY! AUNT CATHY IS HURTING DADDY!!" I screamed as my mother ran into the room.

Cathy tried to get off daddy and cover her self.

"Abigail we can explain." Victor stuttered

"Ima beat y'all asses" mama screamed. She grabbed the heavy leather belt off the floor and started swinging. She grabbed Cathy by the hair started hitting her. Daddy tired to get mommy off Cathy but she punch him in the eye. When he fell back she kicked him between the legs.

"Fuck you both. You sorry pieces of shit." She threw the belt down and picked me up. "We're gonna go stay with aunt Lizzy for a while OK baby?"

I nodded my head and cried into my mother's shoulder.

•∆•

"Baby wake up. We're here" Zander rubbed my cheek.

I looked up to the giant mansion we just pulled up to. It was glorious like Picasso himself design it.

"Close your mouth or you'll catch my dick" Zander chuckled.

"Really dude? What are you five?"

"No I'm seven soft and ten hard. You did get to experience it first hand baby" the bastard managed to say that with no emotion at all.

I got out the car and walked up the pathway to the steps. I heard the truck door slam and Zander jog up to me. I rung the doorbell as he slipped his are around my waist.

"I'm sorry baby. That was vulgar or me. I can't help myself when I'm with you. Please forgive me?" He looked at me with sad eyes.

Damn me and my hormones. My body needs to stop. Can I really handle four of them let alone Zander. No fuck that. More like can they handle me!!

The door opened and there stood Ivan grinning. I walked forward and he encased me in a bear hug.

"Welcome beautiful. Thank you for bringing my oldest pain in the ass. Come on in." I walked behind him into a living room. "Mona!! Zan is here."

Enoc came running in after a little girl. She looked like a mini him. My heart broke seeing this beautiful child. The girl approach me and pulled on my arm.

"You're pretty. Wanna be friends?" I nodded my head as she squealed. Then she started talking a mile a minute. Enoc just smiled at us.

"Have you done your homework young lady?" Came a familiar voice from the doorway.

"No grandma" she pouted

"Then I guess it should be done huh?"

"Yes ma'am" she got up and trudged out the room.

Looking up at the woman my jaw hung open as I stared at her.

"Now close your mouth Alex. I expect more from my star pupil." She laughed.

"Omg Miss Wode!!! I didn't know you we're their mother!!" I laughed hugging my old middle school principal.

"Ugh.....I'm gonna go start lunch. Come on ya lazy brats. Let you mom and Alex chat." He walk out grabbing Enoc in a head lock.

•∆•
I spent the afternoon catching up. Axel had to deliver a baby and Mark was making a last minute deal in Hong Kong. Ivan sent Zander to go "handle" something. So I would get to spend the night with Enoc.