Three

"Ugh" I moaned. I feel so dizzy. Mmm, but at least I'm laying on something soft and it smells heavenly. Wait why am I laying down. My eyes immediately popped open. Looking around I noticed I was in a huge ass bed and that it wasn't my own.

Getting up I walked around the room trying to figure out where I was.

The room was done in cream and a very dark brown

There was a knock at the door. Jen stuck her head in.

"Hey you're finally awoke" she said coming to sit on the bed. "How do you feel?"

"Dizzy. Where are we?" I asked

"At Marks house." She jumped up excitedly "this place is fucking huge. I mean wow." I just rolled my eyes.

"Come on let's go" I got up, walking to the door. Suddenly it flew open. Causing me to fall on my ass. I looked up to see Axel.

"Ohno. Baby I'm sorry. You didn't get hurt did you? Come here." He pulled me up into a tight hug. At least until he started palming my ass and squeezing it.

"I don't think you should be feeling up on your patients doctor." He just squeezed harder. Making me yelp.

"OMG! This is the sexy doc that who made your appointment seem like a porno. Oh he is cute!" Jen squealed

I gasped. I can not believe she just said that. She has the biggest mouth ever. Ugh. I gave her that "really dude?" look. Axel laughed his ass off.

"Mm if only you knew what I really wanted to do to this body. Specially this ass." To prove his point. He slapped said ass. Hard! "Come on baby we made you guys dinner. Hope you like BBQ.

"I do" Jen sprinted out the door.

"Damn she nearly knocked me over. She could be a quarterback." Axel complained.

"Yeah all that energy seems to turn into super strength. She plans on being wonderwoman for halloween. " I just shook my head.

"Ok. Hmm I think I want dessert before dinner." Axel was backing me up towards the bed. I felt the back of my legs hit the frame. He pushed me so I laid sprawled out on the bed.

"A-axel. Maybe we should go before someone comes up here." I tried pushing him off, but he just pulled me closer and started sucking on my neck.

"Mm relax baby. Lets have some fun." He started grinding his arousal into me. He bit my bottom lip which caused me to gasp. He took that chance to slip his tongue into my mouth. I closed my eyes savoring his kiss.

I heard a thud and someone cursing. Opening my eyes I noticed Axel was no longer on top of me. Then I was being pulled up by....Zander? Looking over I see Axel on his ass.

"You were suppose to come get her for dinner. Not try and fuck her." Zander stated. Axel just rolled his eyes.

"Oh please Z. Beside can you blame me. Being left alone in a bedroom with our caramel goddess. I just couldn't help myself" he wiggled his eye brows at me.

"Guess I can't but when it comes to her need. They come first." He wrapped his arm around my waist and started walking to the door. "So on that note, lets feed you baby"

Mmm. They can really cook. All the food was so tasty. The guys were drinking some kind of alcohol. Zander had a Angry apple orchard, mark had scotch, and the twins drunk dogfish. Some how Jen got her hands on wine. Uh oh. Alcohol and Jen don't mix well.

"How many?" I sighed. She gave me a retarded smile.

"Dis mamy" she slurred holding up five fingers. Ugh. Yep she was drunk.

"Lets call Paul and get you home" I took the glass and bottle and set them down. I turned to the guys. "Hey, umm, I nee-" I was cut off by Jen giving me a sloppy drunk kiss.

"This here bitch is mine and I " she grabbed a glass of wine and poured it on my chest. "Christen thee S.S. Jennifer's bitch. Ha ha." She then fell on a near by couch. She was out.

My face at the moment looked like a turtle retreating into its shell that was forced to eat a dozen lemons. Well. I just, well!

The twins just double over laughing. Mark is trying not laugh by biting his lip. Zander shakes his head and stands up. Coming over to me he kisses me...stupid face and all.

"If anyone is going to christen you it's gonna be me." he smirks.

"Hey! she's ours too Z!" the others shouted at the same time. Ugh. I'm not dealing with this.

"I'm taking Jen home. So I need for one of you to drive me back to my car. Plus I have work in the morning. "

"Oh it's my turn to have a field trip with Alex." Enoc said.

"The hell it is. I deserve to take her home." Axel shouted.

"With you morons be quiet for once. Besides she doesn't have to go home. She can sleep here with me." Mark said cheerily.

Zander ignored them while they argued. He picked up Jen grabbed my hand and pulled us out the door and into his truck.

"Address baby?" Z held my hand.

" 1094 Duck Haven blvd. That's were I'll drop Jen off. Its Paul's place " Z just nodded

Ten minutes later we pulled into Paul's drive way. Getting out Zander carried Jen and I knocked.

"Who is it?" A voice called through the door.

"Paul its Oprah. And I would like you to be a guest on my show!!" I did my Oprah impression.

The door flung open and Paul looked around franticly.

"OMG!! Oprah! Oprah? Op-" he looked at us.  " Oh its just you. Thanks for shitting on my dreams. What happened to Jen? " he asked taking her from Zander's arms. "You know what I can guess. Night Alex, by you sexy bitch" he turned and went back inside.

Laughing. If you didn't know better you'd think Paul was gay. The man was so flamboyant, yet super Playboy. Silly. I loves the nutball though. Getting back in the car with Zander he turns to me.

"OK baby where to?"

"I've been staying in a motel room. Until we found a house. Though now I can stay in our new house now.

"Not on my watch. You'll stay with me tonight. Motels are for druggies and whores, and the house needs a few more days before you can move in." He backed out and sped away.

His house was like lumber jack meets bat cave. Rugged, manly, yet so gorgeous. He had a tech room, theatre, game room, pool room, and the kitchen was my favorite. Big black appliances accompanying sleek mocha wood. The area was huge.

"Hey I'm tired let's go to bed" Zander called from the top of the stairs.

"I never agreed to all this, you know? You, your brothers, you're idea of a relationship." I crosses my arms.

"Well to bad, because we want you and we plan to not let you go." With that he picked me up and three me over his shoulder. Hr managed yo even pull off my pants leaving me in just a shirt, panries, bra.

"Whoa h-HEY!" He pushed me  between the sheets.

"Shh baby. I'll give you some answers in the morning."

Hmmm lucky for him I'm tired. I'll go to sleep, but I'll wait time morning. I wan answers

"Fine. For now." I said just as I drifted to sleep.