PROLOG

Kongpop inserted his archeology clothes and equipment into the travel bag he used to travel for. Living under the shadow of his father glory a famous archaeologist made him sick of whatever his work was always compared. From the old jar of china to the bones of the Egyptian kingdom. He always loses the fact that his father is superior to him.

"Where are you going to Kong?" Ask Mae is trying to hold her only child. Mrs. Suthiluck really did not understand what the competition meant for father and son. Both of them are just as great in her eyes and they are the two most her beloved people on earth.

"Sorry Mae, Kong has to go." Kongpop kept busy organizing things.

"Yeah Mae know but where you want to go ? At least tell Mae."
Mae is upset with her son stubborn head. Who knows who declining character.

"Kong does not know Mae, certainly Kong goes looking for something that defeats the father inscription." Said Kongpop steady.

"Who going with you?"

"Aim and Tew."

"Be careful of Kong, do not forget to always contact Mae and please come home safely and intact." Mae hugged her son tightly, there was an uneasy feeling and also it was hard to be abandoned by the only child who had returned home sometime. If Kongpop had gone looking for heirlooms or something rare or something other else she dont know, Kongpop became obsessed and forget to come home before getting what he wanted.

Tin .. tin ...

The clash of cars he had been waiting for. Kongpop immediately kissed Maenya on the cheek.

"Kong go first Mae, give greetings for Pho Kong will definitely beat him this time."

Kongpop ran to his friends car. Immediately jumped into a Jeep car that Aim had just rented this morning.

"Where are we going?" Kongpop asked his two friends.

"Kho Mook."

"Let go to advanture !!!!"

***

"Aim is this really the way?" The path they were searching for was narrower and darker.

"Look at the map." Aim said not to be outdone.

"Try searching on google what name this way?" Tew said as worried as Kongpop.

"Shit, no signal." Curse Kongpop. The day was late and they were still wobbling on the street that was not clear where to go.

"Find a place to stay?"

"How do we Aim? We are in the forest and no signal ...." and suddenly their car stopped functioning. "Shit, and now this car is on strike." Kongpop upset.

"It's so dark, I'm afraid Kong." Aim is the most coward among them. His body is big but his is coward inside.

"You stay here, I'll find a way." With a flashlight, Kongpop desperate to find a way better than he spent the night here he thought.

"Be careful Kong." Aim and Tew said together. For business direction, Kongpop is more expert than them.

Suddenly there was a great vibration like an earthquake that mapped the surface of the earth. The sound is getting louder that makes the sicker ear ring.

The ground began to crack and gradually widened to the place where Kongpop stood. And Kongpop fell into the ground.

"KONGGGGGG !!!!!"