11

The next morning Zaria woke up to Jay fully dressed looking out the window.

"Good morning." She smiled.

"Is it?" Jay looked at her. "I thought you were different. We even..."

"What are you talking about?" Zaria asked confused.

Jay tossed his phone on the bed. Zaria looked at the pictures. Her eyes widened.

"What..." she gasped in disbelief.

"Gray sent me those." Jay looked at her. "Luna told him that you and..."

"Luna?!" Zaria stood. "That bitch."

"I thought you were different Zaria, I thought that I finally found someone." Jay said walking to the door.

He didn't even look back before he left. Zaria jumped into the shower giving herself a quick wash. She dressed in all black and headed over to Luna's room.

"Open the fucking door bitch." Zaria banged on her door.

Luna opened the door with a smile on her face. A wicked smile.

"Why! Why would do this to me." Zaria cried.

"I got tired of seeing my brother hurting." Luna said. "A heart for a heart. You broke my brothers heart so I broke yours."

"I broke his heart?" Zaria repeated what she said. "I didn't do anything, your brother fell for me. I didn't force my feelings on him you dumb bitch."

"Why do you think I came here with you?" Luna laughed. "My brother suffered too long."

Zaria stepped back.

"Were you even my friend?" Zaria asked.

"Oh honey no." Luna said. "I only hung out with you because of my brother."

Zaria couldn't believe her eyes. She knew it all along. Why didn't she just trust her thoughts.

"My brothers happiness is everything to me. I couldn't sit on the side line and watch you crush him." Luna said. "How does it feel to have a broken heart."

"You set up everything just to break my heart?" Zaria pressed her lips together. "You can't break a broken heart."

Zaria laughed.

"You see, ever since Jay left for South Korea my heart has been broken. I've been trying so long to put the pieces back and I was almost successfully until you" Zaria laughed shaking her head. "There's nothing more to say expect I hope you rot in hell."

Zaria walked off to her room. She grabbed her bag and phone. She heard Lucas shout her name as she got into the elevator. He tried to stop it but was too slow.

Lucas took the stairs hoping he'd catch her. He saw Zaria waving down a cab. He ran grabbing her wrist.

"I had nothing to do with what my sister did." He breathed. "I didn't even know."

"I want to be alone." Zaria said getting into the hotel.

The day was still young. Zaria went to get breakfast. She sat there thinking for a long.

She didn't even hear her phone go off. Lucas blew up her phone with messages and calls. She read them but never replied back. As the sky grew dark she decided to take a walk. Zaria found herself at Han River. She looked down seeing how long of a fall that would be.

"If you're thinking about it don't do it." A girl with beautiful chocolate skin walked up. "Life can be hard but that." She looked down at the water. "Shouldn't be an option."

"I'm not." Zaria sighed. "I would love to throw ex friend off this bridge though."

"What did she do?" The girl asked. "By the way I'm Brittany."

"Zaria." She smiled sadly. "Well I think I should start from the beginning."

Zaria told Brittany everything. From the beginning to now.

"Ooo that bitch." Brittany nodded her head. "Can I whoop her ass for you?"

"If you want." Zaria said. "I was gonna head back to the hotel now."

"Let me call Simon and tell him I'll be late." Brittany took her phone out.

Zaria watched as she talked on the phone with him. Her eyes widened.

"Simon as in Simon Dominic?" Zaria asked.

Brittany smiled and nodded as she hung up the phone.

"We're not official but there's something between us." Brittany said. "Maybe he'll tell Jay and...I should've told you."

"Yeah." Zaria nodded. "But it's fine."

"Let's go, I'm in the mood for some good ass whoopin' this bitch messed with the wrong girl." Brittany said.

"It's funny, I feel like I've known you for a long time even though it's only been a few minutes." Zaria laughed.

They took Brittany's car back to the hotel. Zaria looked at the sky. The sky was still bright but slowly fading to dark.

"Is that her?" Brittany pointed to her with black and purple hair.

"Yup." Zaria sighed. "Just seeing her makes me wanna..."

∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗