3

Luna drug Zaria and Lucas to the hair salon. She wanted to dye her hair.

"What color do you want?" The lady asked.

"Black and purple. Like the black fades into purple." Luna explained.

After Luna was done she snapped some picks and uploaded then on her social media.

"Is that all you wanted to do?" Zaria asked yawning.

"I wanna get my nails done." Luna smiled. "Gotta look good for South Korea."

Zaria and Lucas laughed. They sat and waited for Luna. As they waited Zaria ended up falling asleep on Lucas's shoulder. He smiled and brushed the strands of hair from her face.

"Oh you two are cute." A lady smiled at him.

"Thanks but she's my friend." Lucas sighed.

The lady gave him a sad look.

"Soulmates always get friend zoned." She laughed shaking her head. "Don't worry, she'll figure it out."

Lucas stayed quite. He didn't know how to respond. He smiled and nodded.

"Alright, I'm done." Luna walked up. "She fell asleep?"

"You took that long." Lucas laughed it off. "Z wake up."

Zaria groaned stretching.

"Can we get something to eat?" Zaria yawned.

"Yeah." Lucas stood. "There's a diner around the corner."

"Can you carry me?" Zaria looked up at Lucas.

"You got two feet." Lucas patted her shoulder.

He walked out the door leaving Luna and Zaria behind. Zaria walked up. She ran up jumping on Lucas's back.

She smiled laughing. Lucas shook his head.

"It's literally just around the corner, get down." He spoke with a stern tone.

"Alright." Zaria jumped down.

She sighed following Lucas.

"Do you think I'll meet my soulmate in Korea?" Luna smiled with hope in her eyes.

"You never know." Zaria shrugged her shoulder.

~

"We're gonna be late because of you!" Zaria nearly cussed at Luna.

They have thirty minutes to get to the airport. The Uber driver was driving as fast as he could.

"We're gonna make it, Don't worry." Lucas looked back at Zaria.

With minutes to spare they arrived. Zaria got her suitcases and walked ahead. She didn't want miss her plane.

Zaria new the plane ride was gonna be long, but she didn't expect it to be really long. She sat staring out the window half the ride. Lucas slept and Luna watched the tv that the plane provided.

"Where is the hotel?" Luna asked. "Do we each have our own room?"

"No... I figured we'd sort things out when we got here." Zaria said as they grabbed their suitcases.

"Oh." Luna pressed her lips together.

It wasn't a long ride to the hotel. They checked in getting their own hotels. Zaria laid on her bed falling asleep as her head hit the pillow.

"I'm telling you Lucas she went to sleep." Luna sighed shaking her head.

"That's why I got the extra key to her room." Lucas smiled showing the key.

He opened it see Zaria passed out on the bed. She didn't even take off her shoes. He walked over taking off her shoes and tucking her in.

"Let's go explore." He said as he took Zaria's phone off of silent.

He and Luna walked around the town. With everything she saw she nearly bought.

"Give me your wallet." Lucas said giving his twin sister a stern look.

"No." She grabbed her purse holding it tight.

"Luna Maria..." Lucas closed his eyes containing his anger. "Give it to me now."

Luna pouted as she handed Lucas her wallet. He stuck it in his pocket.

"Now let's go get something to eat, it's on me." He said leading the way for his sister.

Zaria woke up from her nap. She saw a text from Luna saying that her and Lucas went out. Zaria went to the bathroom washing her face. She texted Luna back asking where they were.

"We're right here." Luna said as she walked into the room. "We brought food."

Lucas placed the food on the table. Zaria walked over to the food her mouth watered to the smell of chicken.

She dug in getting herself a big piece of chicken.

"Tonight, since it's our first day here we should go to the club." Luna smiled.

Zaria nodded in agreement. It's been a while since she's been to a club.

∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗

Please let me know if you like it so far ~