19

She saw that the light was still on at the pet shelter. Zaria opened the door walking in.

"I'm sorry we're...Zaria?" YoungJin looked shocked.

"Can I stay with you?" Zaria breathed. "Everyone keeps..."

"Shh, you don't have to talk about it." YoungJin rushed to her side.

"I've decided to go home, back to America." Zaria sniffed.

"So early?" YoungJin frowned.

"Ever since I came here bad things keep happening to me." Zaria sighed. "I came to look for Jay. I found him, confessed my feelings and..."

"Shh." YoungJin hushed her.

~

The next morning Zaria got the plane ticket back to America. She payed for Cooper's seat too.

"I can promise I'll come back right away but I'll come back." Zaria looked at YoungJin.

She went to Brittany's house collecting her things.

"I'm so sorry, please don't go." Brittany was on the verge of crying.

"It's not because of you." Zaria smiled sadly. "You didn't tell me because it wasn't your business to tell, I respect that. What I don't respect is how Jay..."

"He loves you, he really does." Brittany cut her off.

"I wish my heart wasn't doubting that." Zaria picked up her suitcase. "Please take care."

The plane wasn't available until tomorrow so she stayed at YoungJin's place. Her eyes widened as she saw his place. It was huge.

"You...you live here?" Zaria mumbled.

"Surprised?" YoungJin laughed.

"Yes, very." Zaria mouthed a 'wow'.

YoungJin showed her the room she'll be sleeping in.

"It's not much but it'll do." YoungJin said.

Zaria placed her stuff in the room and turned to YoungJin.

"The day is still young, wanna hang out?" Zaria asked.

"Movies?" YoungJin suggested.

Zaria nodded. She grabbed her bag making sure her phone was in it.

They saw two movies and went to dinner. As they walked out the restaurant a cold gust of wind hit them. Zaria shivered.

YoungJin saw and took off his coat. He wrapped Zaria in it. She got a whiff of his cologne. She smiled as it smelled nice. They walked close together.

"Where are we going?" Zaria looked up at him.

"You'll see." YoungJin said as he waved down a cab.

"Han River." YoungJin told the man.

They stood looking at Han River. Zaria wow at how beautiful it looked. YoungJin looked Zaria. The moonlight hit her just right. He sighed knowing he'd be nothing but friends with her. But it still made him happy.

"I'm happy that I met someone like you." YoungJin said looking at the sky. "Have a safe travel back to America."

"I will." Zaria yawned. "Cooper will be safe too."

~ Three Weeks Later ~

Zaria life has been going great. Business was booming. She was happy. But not quite. She missed Jay. She waited so long to love him. To see him again. She sighed.

"He has to come to you, if he loves you. He'll come." Zaria mumbled to herself.

She walked to the door seeing that it was raining she put the closed sign up. She went and wiped down the counters. Zaria stocked her shelves. She went into the back. She jumped hearing the bell to the door ring.

"I'm sorry I'm clos...Jay?" Zaria eyes widen as she saw Jay standing there wet from the rain outside.

He walked over to her. His lips smashed against hers. She molded her lips with his kissing him deeply.

"I'm a fool." He breathed. "I let you go once, I'm not doing it again."

His eyes searched her. Jay kissed her again.

"Sooji is gone. It's just you know...it's always been you." Jay said.

"You took too long." Zaria sniffed. "You know I hate waiting."

She hugged him.

"I want a future with you and only you. I love YOU Zaria Rose only you."

Zaria hugged him tightly.

"So today is the first day of us?" Zaria mumbled.

"Yes." Jay said holding her tightly. "I promise to never let you go."

Zaria felt complete. She felt whole again. Her missing piece of her puzzle has been found.

∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗

That's all folks.
Thanks for reading my book,
It means a lot.
Please no matter what life throws your way
STAY POSITIVE.