4

Lucas hated the fact that his little sister by a minute and his best friend were going out and dragging him along with them. He didn't like how the dresses were short. Especially on his sister.

"Stay close to me." Lucas said sounding annoyed.

Luna wrapped her around Lucas's arm with Zaria doing the same. As they walked into the club everyone stared at them. Lucas was glad to see some foreigners there.

"Wow."

"So beautiful."

"Perfect."

Those were the only words they heard the rest was in Korean.

"I want her in my bed." Someone said in Korean.

Zaria turned and looked at him. She flashes a smile.

"Too bad you're not my type." Zaria spoke back in Korean shocking them.

Lucas wrapped his arm around Zaria as they walked off finding a table. Luna smiled at every cute guy she saw.

Lucas shook his head. He couldn't drink because he had to keep an eye on his sister. She's such a lightweight when it comes to drinking.

"Come dance with Zaria." Luna giggled drunkly.

Zaria stood following Luna to the dance floor. They danced to the rhythm of the every song. Lucas sat back watching them. The way Zaria moved her hips turned him on. He wanted to drag her to the hotel, but he couldn't. He hated it. No matter how many times he wished Zaria would never feel the same for him.

Without thinking he took a swig from Zaria's drink. He closed his eyes containing himself the urge of wanting Zaria. When he opened his eyes Zaria and Luna were gone. He stood grabbing their bags.

"Where the fuck..." He groaned angrily.

He found Luna flirting with a guy. The guy had his hands on Luna's waist. Lucas pushed the guy grabbing his sister. He located Zaria at the bar talking to some guy.

"You look just like my friend." Zaria hiccuped. "He moved here ages ago and now I'm searching for him..."

Lucas walked up grabbing Zaria by the wrist.

"Sorry." Lucas bowed.

"No it's fine." The strange laughed.

He looked at Zaria.

"I hope you find your friend." He smiled walking off.

Zaria turned to face Lucas.

"He could've helped me you know." Zaria hiccuped. "He knows this place..."

"We're leaving." Lucas lead Luna and Zaria out of the club.

He waved down a cab.

As Zaria looked out the window she saw someone who looked a lot like Jay. Her eyes widened.

"Is that..." She mumble. "No it can't be."

Her jaw dropped as she saw the guy who she talked with greet him.

"I'm seeing shit." Zaria mumbled to herself.

Lucas made sure Luna and Zaria were both tucked in before going to his room.

He laid in bed staring at the ceiling.

"God, why can't it be me?" Lucas mumbled. "Why are you putting me through so much pain? Will she ever love me the way I love her?"

He fell asleep with Zaria on his mind.

"Zaria what's wrong?" I asked seeing Zaria in tears. "What happened?"

"He...he doesn't remember me." Zaria cried. "He said I hope you find who you're looking for."

"Shh." I rubbed her back. "Everything is going to fine."

How can you be sure Lucas. I thought to myself.

Zaria sat crying in my arms. I looked down at her right as she looked up at him.

"He's foolish if he can't remember you." I wiped her tears away. "Don't cry."

Her eyes searched mine as if she was waiting for me to do something.

I leaned in molding my lips with hers. To my surprise she kissed me back. Her fingers ran through my hair. The longer the kiss the hotter things got. She laid back my hands roaming her body.

Oh, how I waited for this day.

"LUCAS!" Luna shouted from outside his door.

∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗