Chapter 31 : Serum

*JUNGKOOK POV*

I was getting my make up and hair done. Looking at my phone for notifications to pop up. But black screen is there.

"Five minutes to the stage!"
A staff shouted from outside the door and I stood up starting to stretch my body.

This is going to be the last promotion stage for our new album.

Last one, then meet her. I miss her...

It's been a month of promoting. And still, nothing from her. But Jimin keeps calling her and tells us she's doing fine. I always wanted to text her but afraid that she won't reply.

"Okey, everyone! Let's have fun and enjoy this last stage!"

Namjoon hyung gathered us in a circle and put our hands together.

"BST, Last stage, BANGTAN! BANGTAN!"

"BA!! BANGTAN!!"

We cheered ourselves and directly went to the backstage.

Us fixing our earpieces and warming up our voices.

Let's finish this... then talk with her.

*NAEUN POV*

"Bye hyung! Bye Unnie!"

I hugged unnie and gave her lunch went she almost forgot again.

"Don't call me 'hyung', you're a girl, for sake.."

He ruffled my hair.

"I'm really not used calling you 'oppa', it feels like too girly... plus your boring."

He looked back and gave me a stare and I just looked at him with my brow arched.

"I'm not boring... Hyung is the one who has no jams! ow!!"

"Shut up! you're both brothers, still the same!! now get in before were late."

Dawn unnie flicked his forehead and I just laughed as they got in the car and went to their school.

I closed the front door and sat on the living room's sofa seeing if there's anything good to watch.

"Oh the music show is on?"

I stayed at that channel as they show the music chart for this week.

"Back for they're Last stage!! BANGTAN SONYEONDAN!!"

I quickly fixed my position. Seeing a very nice background. Seeing them wearing expensive dark suits.

"내 피 땀 눈물..."  (My blood sweat and tears...)

I couldn't help it but chuckle a little.
But also couldn't help but worry his body got small. Almost same as his height. But then my smile faded to see the person that sang next.

His stare...

so cold...

Have I done it right?

Is he acting?

Indeed the song was incredible.
I wonder where they get the lyrics...

Just trying to forget his smirk.....

Then the front door opened revealing my mom.

"Eomma?!"

"Naeun!"

I got and hugged her then saw a man with a white lab gown.

"Naeun, remember, Dr. Chester?"

I took out of the hugged and hugged him.

"Of course!!"

"Ahhaha Long time no see Naeun."

He took out his hand and we both shooked hands.

"Naeun, go change, we have to do ot now..."

"N... now?"

she gave me a please look and I hurried upstairs to change my clothes.

We arrived at the nearest hospital. My hands were sweating as I was waiting for my name to be called.

"Park Naeun?"

A nurse said and I raised my hand slowly up. She took me to a room very far from the lobby. She told me to change my clothes to hospital ones and I followed.

I went in a white room with a metal chair at the middle. I was shaking getting and slowly went near the chair.

"Naeun, it's me, Mr. Chester. "

A voice came out at one of the speakers there.

"Calm down and just sit at the chair. We will be in there in a minute."

I swallowed my saliva and went to the chair as I was told. I sat down the cold metal and waited for them to come in.

DONT DO THIS!!

IM BEGGING YOU   ..

I'M NOT GONNA DO ANYTHING FROM NOW ON!!

I DON'T WANT TO SLEEP FOR A LONG TIME AGAIN!!!

STOP THEM!!

I covered my ears hearing her beg. I was about to scream since she was giving me pain inside. But men in white only in big masks came in.

"Naeun, it's me, Dr. Chester."

I was breathing fast now. It was soo unstable. My body was sweating gead to toe. I was now screaming in pain. The locked my hands and my legs to the chair.

"Naeun, I will insert it now."

He said calmly and moved my hair away from my neck.

Then inserted the serum to the vein there. Everything went blurry then black.

*JUNGKOOK POV*

"2, 3, BANG!!"

"TAN!! GOODBYE FOR NOW, WE ARE BTS!!"

we waved goodbye to our screaming fans and finally went backstage to rest.

"BYE!! SEE YOU IN OUR NEXT COMEBACK!!"

Taetae said waving and giving flying kisses.

We arrive at the dorm and let our body fall on the floor and some om the couch in the living room.

"Nobody will make a sound. Or else...."

"Or else what Yoongi hyung?"

"You'll see, Park Jimin, you'll see."

He said and he went directly to his room. We all laughed silently at his tiredness.

"Hyung... Can you?"

I asked Jimin hyung and he looked at me knowing what I meant.

"Hold on. I'll call Eomma."

He got up and went to the balcony.

"Eyy Jungkook is like a man now!!"

Hobi hyung teased me. Then I checked on Jimin hyung and his face got tensed. He hung up and was heading directly to the door.

"Namjoon hyung, I have to go"

He took his coat and went out of the door.

"Hyung let me come with you!"

I ran to the door but Namjoon hyung stopped me.

"Jungkook!! No need to follow, I guess she just needed her brother for tonight. Maybe her nightmares."

Nightmares again?

I let go of the door knob and went back to the living room. Sat down beside Taetae and massage my neck.

Why would he be so tense if it was just a nightmare?