Chapter 10: Getting to know each other..

After teasing Dawn unnie, we were called down to eat lunch near the beach.

The boys were already waiting at the entrance and Yoongi's eyes went straight to Dawn Unnie and I chuckled at her shyness she showed.

"Ahh what took you guys soo long?" Jihyun said and Jimin hitted the back of his head. "What did I do wrong?!" then Jimin oppa gave him the stop look but left him dumbfounded.

Tae oppa kept me company as we were heading to the resturant near the beach. "Wahhh it's the beach!!!" Tae oppa shouted and dragged me near to the water, "ahh oppa wait!! stop!!" I was trying to get out of his grip, "come on Naeun just our feet!!" Tae oppa said still dragging me. "YAH KIM TAEHYUNG!!" we both looked behind us seeing a mad Jimin, Tae oppa let me go and I went aside since Jimin oppa's target is running for his life but he got pushed in the water. "Ahh jinjja, Taehyung has no extra clothes right now." Suga oppa said as he saw the boys coming back to the table. Tae was just given a towel and tried to dry himself. "I told you to stop" I chuckled at him and he gave me his sad meme face.

We already finished eating our food, since the boys were talking, I decided to walk at the beach this afternoon.
The water was music to my ears and the sand made my feet warm, I sat down and look at the waves meeting the sand. I was deep on my thoughts then someone stood beside me.

"why all alone?" I looked up to see the owner of the voice. "Jungkook?" he smiled and sat beside me. Awkward silence came to us but I kept staring at him since we really don't talk much especially in school. "Like what you're seeing" he then looked at me and I look the other way. "Nope, it's just weird. ehem, umm what brings you here?" I asked. "ahh the hyungs were so boring and I was just walking till I saw you here."he smirked, "why is it wrong to sit here beside you?"
"No, no, no that's not it ehehe" and again awkward silence passes by till he broke it. "well Imma check the water." I was confused.

"Wait, what?" when I saw he was already at the water he splash me with lots of it. "Yahhhh!! Come back here!!" he was laughing like a 3 year old and ran a little further to the water, I was just a little near the sand and kicked the water to him but it cannot reach him.

"uh? what's this a scaredy cat? come to the water!!" he said teasing me. "you said so" I gave my evil smirk and went fast in the water and water slap his back since he was running away.

"ohh the kids are playing?" Namjoon said as he saw us running and splashing ourselves. "aw Jinjja?! yah!! wait for me!!" Taehyung said running towards us. "aigoo youngsters these days" Jin said. "but wait for me I'm coming!!" he said running out. All of us swim on the beach till it was night, we came back to our rooms and change our clothes to have dinner.

"seems like you two are getting close." Dawn unnie said as I was brushing my hair. "What? ohh awhile ago? umm I think so.." I said continuing on what I'm doing. "Soo?" She added coming close to me. "What do mean 'soo?', how bout you and Yoongi?" I said getting closer to ger too, "Answer my question first." We were like having a staring contest for 30 seconds but then I lost.

"Ahhh jinjja my eyes!" I said rubbing them. "Ahahaha hurry then tell me, what do you think of him?" She said as she sat beside me. "What kind of question is that?! We just talked, okey?!" She chuckled at my response. "Okey then, and to answer your question, nothing new okey. Come on let's have lunch" she pulled me to the lobby and we went at the restaurant near it.

The older ones were there, Namjoon oppa, Yoongi oppa, and Jin oppa together with Sejin oppa reading the menus then we sat with them, of course I let Dawn unnie sit beside Yoongi which caught him in a surprise. "You girls are here?" He said, and we both nodded. "Naeun-ah, come here, pick which one you want." Jin oppa said as he showed me the menu he was holding.